God, Jesus ... and man

**God Creator: **always was/is/will be
God of the first creation, the physical and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the creator of all there is and implementer of the law as given to Moses by which strict adherence to which was to be the deciding factor in the offering Jesus as a ransom for the souls of mankind.
The creation: from which the new one was to come and one without end.

Jesus Creator: God in the flesh.
Ref: Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Jesus the creator is God by a name by which mankind may be saved: Jesus.
Jesus recreated in one day what the Father created in 7.
That one day is as 7 days, for in that one day Jesus took the 7 days to include all souls from day 1 of creation to the present and for all future generations.

This new creation is a rebirth of the soul of mankind in preparation to enter His Kingdom.
He, as God in the flesh was reconciling the world back unto Himself.
He accomplished it and that is the good news.

Should we be fortunate to hear those words of life, and accept them, shall we be reborn in spirit unto life without end, and able to enter in and out of His Kingdom.

But is, in the case of those who believe not in the deity of Jesus, yet they to shall also enter into His Kingdom, save only at their death shall they recognize Him who He really is.

Man, was created a living soul both male and female call He them Adam.
A marriage of: the spirit of God (Adam) and the earthen clay vessel (Eve).
The greater (Spirit of God/Adam) to rule over the lesser (Earthen vessel/flesh/Eve).
If the female with her Adam spirit rules over her own body, shall be as like the male who rules over his own body, no difference other than physical.

All of mankind regardless of who or what they are in this world come under the same principal of salvation of their souls.

That’s the good news!

Many know not because we are entrusted to spread the good news and not getting bogged down in trivial and technical issues.

To Christ, a soul is a soul!. What that soul does while on this earthly journey is subject to the circumstances at hand.

From the words of one who had God given wisdom above all His peers : Ecc 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

No one was left out, but time and chance happens to all of us.

Therefore, while we’re here, let’s redeem the time.

Col 4:5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

The whole of what the bible gives us to understand is the above.

Whether we see it or not, still, the souls of mankind were ransomed from eternal separation.

Peace>>>AJ

Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem and His death on the Cross were meant to harken back to the seven days of Creation, with the sabbath meaning the completion of God’s work (creation and redemption).

Man is body and soul, not just soul, or else he would be a spirit and not man.

The glad tidings (gospel) is very multilayered, but not divided or confusing. The glad tidings is that the Kingdom of God is at hand. What dose this mean?

1. It means that the promise of God to His People, the awaited redemption of Israel, has finally come
  2. It means that the Messiah, whom all of Israel has been waiting for, has finally come, and He reigns now in our hearts
  3. It means that the New Covenant has began, another promise of God fulfilled
  4. It means that the Church, which is the seed and beginning of the Kingdom of God, has been born
  5. It means that, if the Kingdom of God has come in Jesus Christ, than God exists, and so, those who have no god now have Hope
  6. It means that no ruler or leader has the divine peace or the power to change the world; only God can give true peace and only He can renew the face of the earth
  7. It means that the Law has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ

Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem and His death on the Cross were meant to harken back to the seven days of Creation, with the Sabbath meaning the completion of God’s work (creation and redemption).>>>Eucharisted

OK, that fine as a view and workable.

The seven days it says God rested from all His works, hence the institution of the seventh day Sabbath in the Mosaic law.

Jesus also rested from all His works at the eve (commencing) of the seventh day Sabbath.

Two: distinct works of God.

1. Father creation
    1. Jesus creation.
      Self same 7 day creation story repeated a second time, this time the second Adam (representative of all spiritual creations) came and restored life over death.

Jesus came in the middle of the 7 day week: Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
The seven day week is first divided into 4 quarters, than two halves and than as a whole 24 hour day.

This is seen as three separate pictures of the same 24 hour day.

1st picture is the day divided into 4 quarters commencing at the eve on the Lords last supper and ending at the eve of the Sabbath.

1st quarter is from sundown 6pm on the eve of the 6th day to 12 midnight and is where Jesus gives instructions as to what must shortly come to pass.
2nd quarter is from 12 midnight to sunrise 6am in the morning were Jesus goes to pray in the garden, receives the cup and is arrested.
3rd quarter is from 6am sunrise to 12 mid-noon , and is the judgment period where Jesus is taken through four courts, tried, convicted and sentenced.
4th quarter is from 12 mid-noon to 6pm sundown where Jesus is punished, and made to carry His cross and crucified.

That first picture of the four quarters includes the 1st four days of creation, meaning that the symbolism of it is what happened to Adam and Eve and the rest of the generations that needed redemption.

The second picture is of the two halves of the same day sundown to sunrise to sundown, two 12 hour periods.

Two witnesses, each 3-1/2 years each is one representing the law and the other grace.

These two days make up the fifth and sixth day.

The third picture we see it all together, complete and without anything being left out as one complete 24 hour day, as in the 24 elders who throw their crowns at Jesus feet as completion.

Man is body and soul, not just soul, or else he would be a spirit and not man.>>>Eucharisted

That is correct, Gods breath and body makes a living soul.

The glad tidings (gospel) is very multilayered, but not divided or confusing. The glad tidings is that the Kingdom of God is at hand. What dose this mean?

1. It means that the promise of God to His People, the awaited redemption of Israel, has finally come
  2. It means that the Messiah, whom all of Israel has been waiting for, has finally come, and He reigns now in our hearts
  3. It means that the New Covenant has began, another promise of God fulfilled
  4. It means that the Church, which is the seed and beginning of the Kingdom of God, has been born
  5. It means that, if the Kingdom of God has come in Jesus Christ, than God exists, and so, those who have no god now have Hope
  6. It means that no ruler or leader has the divine peace or the power to change the world; only God can give true peace and only He can renew the face of the earth
  7. It means that the Law has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ>>> Eucharisted

Not confusing at all, but very simple.
The kingdom of God is within us, we have but to awaken it.
That is done by our spreading the good news.

Once the good news takes effect in the heart, awakened, salvation begins to work out the worlds lusts out of the heart and replaces it with Gods.

That’s all it means, nothing more added.

Jesus had no place to rest His head (His kingdoms government) and therefore finds our hearts a resting place for His government, that is, if we allow Him in.

That’s how we have the kingdom of God within us.

I am glad that Jesus found rest in your heart with whatever means the Holy Spirit used to bring you to Him.

For truly, when the heart is given to God, there is a life changing experience, a transformation, a beginning of life, and meaning added to this present life, and the need to express this joy to the world.

Peace>>>AJ

Just curious: How do you propose shall man give his heart to God?

God, Jesus… and man

Hi

1. God is AllahYHWH
    2.Jesus is only one of the MessengersProphets of God Allah YHWH, and has to deliver the message to man from God.
  2. Men are Servants of God Allah YHWH and are to follow the message of God revealed on the Messengers.

Thanks

Who told you that?

Originally Posted by paarsurrey:

1. God is AllahYHWH
    2.Jesus is only one of the MessengersProphets of God Allah YHWH, and has to deliver the message to man from God.
  2. Men are Servants of God Allah YHWH and are to follow the message of God revealed on the Messengers.

Hi

It is from Quran:

[112:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[112:2] Say, ‘He is Allah, the One;
[112:3] ‘Allah, the Independent and Besought of all.
[112:4] ‘He begets not, nor is He begotten;
[112:5] ‘And there is none like unto Him.’

Unquote

Thanks

Oh, that? The name of the Lord Jesus is not mentioned there in the verses you quoted. Besides, if you have a Quran, Christians have the Holy Bible.

The Kingdom of God is indeed in our hearts it is also important to note that the Temple of the Holy Spirit is our bodies.

God resides in our whole being. God has made the extra mile to make it very accessible for us people to commune with Him.

How do we give our hearts to God? Lets see How God gave his Heart to us…
****John 3:16 **

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

We can’t equal this Great Act of Love of the Father, but we can do Him a great show of our gratitude by emulating His Son the Lord Jesus Christ.

And how may we emulate the Lord Jesus Christ?

It is important to realize that becoming more like Christ starts by receiving Him as Savior from our sins. Then we grow in our knowledge of God by reading the Bible daily, studying it, and being obedient to what it says. This process causes us to know, grow and occurs over an entire lifetime in Christ.

And what we know about the truth in the Lord Jesus Christ will eventually set us free.

You can give your heart to Jesus by praying, “Lord, I give You my heart, and I ask for Your Heart in exchange. May its very beat make me burn with fervor for You and may it constantly be for me a source of love and mercy. Amen.”

Another prayer goes like this: “O my Jesus, I know that the door of the heart is the will; enter, then, into my poor little heart. I give You my will, and I ask in exchange for Your Will. I dare to enter through the Door of Your Heart, immersing myself in Your Love and Mercy, that I may abide in You and You abide in me. Amen.”

You can follow Jesus by imitating Him: celebrating the Eucharist, going to Confession, prayer and fasting, being holy just as the Heavenly Father is holy, being in communion with the Catholic Church, and having Mary as your Mother.

Originally Posted by paarsurrey
Hi

It is from Quran:

Unquote

Thanks

Hi

It mentions that GodAllahYHWH has no son and no father. It is separately mentioned that Jesus was only a human servant of Allah and a Messenger.

Thanks

Because it is the intention of the Qu’ran to belittle the status of Jesus Christ and place Mohammad on a pedestal - making him ‘better and more important’ than Jesus. Read your Shahada. God has a partner in Islam and he (Mohammad) did ask Muslims to pray for him so he may receive a reserved place in heaven next to God.

Just curious: How do you propose shall man give his heart to God?>>>agangbern

If it has not happened yet, how is one to know? Is your heart after God’s own heart?
Ref: Act 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

When our hearts are given to God, He resides in us and works in us to fulfill His will.

Hi

1. God is AllahYHWH
    2.Jesus is only one of the Messengers Prophets of God Allah YHWH, and has to deliver the message to man from God.

Thanks>>>paarsurrey

Hi, The peace loving person that you are is an indication that Allah has your heart and therefore you are living to fulfill His desires.

Now, from my perspective, I understand Jesus to be the Redeemer of all mankind as God can only accomplish, giving us all a means by which we may enter into God’s Kingdom.

This view, understanding tells me that God is the God, by which ever name He may be known to the world’s religions, is a God of all humanity.

The hope, the desire of God is that in the midst of all the confusion, the suffering, trials and tribulations mankind might find in its heart to seek out help and comfort from the God of the universe.

If you were born a Christian and not a Muslim what choice did you have?

But there is a choice in defining what is good and doing it, even though it may be a living hell.

God is good, and any good that is done is not evil.

Now, evil may be defined as good by radicals whose agenda is to control, gain power and or destroy others who have not the same views in the name of God, Allah, Jesus or any other name.

When that happens, people are hurt, killed, and we know that that is not good.

Your peaceful demeanor suggests that God (Allah) is the same God in you as is in me.

Jesus, then to me is God and to you a prophet.

God respects that, for your heart is what He seeks to inhabit, and if He does inhabit your heart, your life will be good will to wards all mankind.

Cathopolgist,

It is understandable coming from a Catholic perspective that you should deny paarsurrey her right to deny Jesus as God, just as much it is paarsurrey’s right to deny you your understanding of who Jesus is.

So what’s the goal, gain or hopes of accomplishment for either party?

To win a convert?

If we give first place to our religion, then the heart is left out of the equation.
Religion, for whatever claims it has is divisive.

If this world is not hell enough, we must add religion to the mix and further destroy the hopes of reaching humanity via the heart of love.

Can we not win converts by the hearts demonstration of love to wards our neighbor?

Demonstration of love is a thousand words unspoken and the touching of the heart.

Hi

It is from Quran:

Unquote

paarsurrey

Your Quran says the truth about our creator God who had no beginning, no ending and begets not.

Now, I want to explain the word begets in this fashion: God is one and can be only one.

Jesus’s body was fashioned to house the Spirit of God for the sole purpose of redeeming God’s own creation, thus in that respect, Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.

Begotten means Jesus was brought back to life from the dead, meaning that humanity became dead upon creation, because we became as separate entities from God or as like gods.

In order for God to rescue His own creation He must still be one God while still including all separate entities, under one name, Jesus.

Jesus then is the name of God in the heavens by which all mankind can be saved, thereby remaining still as the one God.

I don’t expect you to understand this because of your current beliefs, but should you find it a little interesting, than I invite you to discuss with me all options with out my discrimination.

Oh, that? The name of the Lord Jesus is not mentioned there in the verses you quoted. Besides, if you have a Quran, Christians have the Holy Bible>>>agangbern

Bible /Quran though two different views, yet there can be love exercised on both sides, and if there if love, what part it is not of God ?

The Kingdom of God is indeed in our hearts it is also important to note that the Temple of the Holy Spirit is our bodies.>>>trdchubi

Definitely, God has shown you this to be a great truth!

Peace>>>AJ

And how may we emulate the Lord Jesus Christ?>>>agangbern

Now, you have hit the nail on the head, with the hammer of love as the primary desire of our God.

You can give your heart to Jesus by praying, “Lord, I give You my heart, and I ask for Your Heart in exchange. May its very beat make me burn with fervor for You and may it constantly be for me a source of love and mercy. Amen.”>>> Eucharisted,

I applaud you in that only God Himself has revealed unto you.
Remember though, your form of worshiping Him is not the same as parrsurrey’s, yet the peaceful heart is an indication that the same God abides also.

Because it is the intention of the Qu’ran to belittle the status of Jesus Christ and place Mohammad on a pedestal - making him ‘better and more important’ than Jesus. Read your Shahada. God has a partner in Islam and he (Mohammad) did ask Muslims to pray for him so he may receive a reserved place in heaven next to God.>>>cathopologist

Different views are a means by which something good may be born from.

What good can come from discriminating; is there not enough of it to go around the world?

What the world needs is a good person to exercise the good of God’s desires in a world that is subjected to darkness so that while in the darkness, the world might be drawn to the light of God in us, as a candle not hidden behind a bush, but on a hill, where the world may see the goodness of God through us.

To all of us is the love of God given to manage it, as though He were here in person.
How we portray Him, determines the testimony that changes hearts to Him.

We were not given a choice to whom or where and when we were going to be born to and in, so the only thing for us to do is to find God and get His help to cope with this world’ desire to destroy us.
For the American Indians it was the Great Spirit in the sky, for the Jews it is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, for the Christians it is Jesus and for the Muslims it is Allah.

Inherent in all of those, is the spirit of God, the Adam of Eve, making of all of us a living soul.

Peace>>>AJ

How shall one go about receiving Him? And what is the guarantee that one’s understanding of the passages in the bible that he reads are correct?

So, how shall a man give his heart to God? By seeking after God’s heart? And where do you think is God’s heart?

So, how shall a man give his heart to God? By seeking after God’s heart? And where do you think is God’s heart?>>>agangbern

Gods heart is in doing His will, and if that will lies in you, you are one after His own heart.

Jesus has to be born in us in order for Him to start to grow us spiritually.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

An interesting note: The number of the chapter and verse are 10.

10 is the number of the perfect law of God.

Those laws are written in our hearts to do them.

Peace>>>AJ

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.