God please help me

I have lost my girlfriend (what i feel was my true love), we have broken up and I want her back and she is not wanting to at this time. I miss her so bad. Please god I pray to you to help me find a companion, I’m so lonely and depressed. God it seems like I always push away the people I love most please god help me. I miss my Jen so bad. God if it is your will please let her miss me and want me back as well. God I promise I will not disappoint Jen or most of all you. Please God let her reconsider her feelings and want to be with me again…

Jesus help our brother to recover from the depression of loss and hurt. We ask You to heal in him whartever scars or whatever lack of self-worth that causes him to push away those he loves and who love him. Please be merciful upon this sad person, and give him the wisdom and comfort of understanding friends.

Praying for you, gran. :gopray2: I am sorry you are feeling so depressed. May God embrace you in his loving arms and comfort you.

May God’s will be done in your life. And may you accept God’s will in your life.

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Having known your heartbreak myself, I can totally relate. Please know that ‘this too shall pass’, although while the pain is fresh it is wrenching. Keep in mind God has a plan for you and your heart, but it takes awhile sometimes to allow it to happen.

My prayers are with you , I too am suffering a different kind of loss which is tearing me up at present. I’ve offered my suffering up for Jesus to use for the souls of others, which doesn’t lessen the pain, but makes it seem worthwhile at least.

Susan

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.