God reveals----tennis balls?

My can of tennis balls has been missing for months. Ever since I packed up my workspace and everything moved around.

So buy another can, you say. Nuh-uhh. I have a can. They’re just missing. I’m stubborn that way.

And I’ve looked everywhere. Twice.

So today I’m sitting down to finish reading the Gospel accdg. to John in the Bible and I am between chaps, right after Christ opens the blind man’s eyes.

I bookmark my spot and turn my head and look in the open closet and the can of tennis balls is looking back at me from behind a shoebox.

I SWEAR they were not there before. Because I took out the shoebox that was in front of them many times, and they were not there.

:eek:

Does stuff like this happen to you?

Yes…ALL THE TIME…especially because I lose a lot of stuff…

tee hee…yeah, I have had stuff like that happen to me. Wierd, huh? You’re left thinking things like, “Thanks, but why does God even CARE about tennis balls?”

Most likely, divine intervention had nothing to do with it, but it sure looks like it… and then it just feels wierd. :wink:

:yup:

In my case, He is always revealing scorpions to me, before anyone gets stung (in 3 years, we’ve had over 200 in the house, and only 2 stings). Just killed 2 of the little devils in the past 2 days, and I almost needed a microscope to see one of them.

If I get to Heaven, I’m going to ask to be the patroness of Victims of Scorpion Stings. :rotfl:

And in your earthly statuary representation, you will be portrayed as a young mother, baby on hip, kneeling down with a shoe raised over your head, ready to smite said scorpion!

Okay, now I am just getting silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it! :bounce:

Can I be pregnant, barefoot, and in my kitchen, too? (I kid you not, this WAS the scenario yesterday!)

Sorry, couldn’t resist :blush: – Back to the thread now…

:yup: :yup: :yup:

Wanna hear something weirder than that:confused: ??? Thinking about something that you want or want to happen AND getting it right at that moment:bigyikes: :bigyikes: :hmmm:!!! This has happened to me a few times…real weird and creepy, not sure what to think about it:whacky:.

If it was an ice cream cone at midnight in the middle of a desert…

:eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A lot of these odd things have happened to me----including a story outline turning up after YEARS when I asked St. Anthony where it was… :smiley:

Last week I couldn’t get on the Internet. I restarted the computer, which always fixes everything that goes wrong, several times, to no avail. I was pretty disappointed.

Then I went upstairs to my bedroom and sat on the bed. I said, “Please, God, fix the Internet.” Then I looked over at the nightstand where the phone is and noticed that it had been knocked off the hook. I replaced the receiver, and when I went back downstairs, I was able to get on the 'net just fine!

Talk about an instant answer to prayer!

Betsy

This happens to me a LOT - especially when I’m in a situation where I can’t see how things could possibly turn out okay, and a prayer of ‘Lord, please make this work out somehow’ ALWAYS works… and I’ll look back at it later and think ‘I would never have thought of it working out that way …’ :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.