God willing I will enter Carmel this time around

Ok guys I know what you are thinking whats going on with Brandee "Carmelitegirl93"??? Well I am happy to say I am discerning with a Carmel that I just have fallin in love with! All of the Sisters there are so nice and sweet. I loved talking to Mother and telling Her my story and She understood everything I told her. Mother asked me if I wanted to apply and of course I said YES!!! so now I am getting everything together for when I enter (God willing) I want it to be this year but I have to save up money so I can rent a car so me and my mom and my little sister and maybe my twin can all go down there for when ever I do enter. Everyone I will not say the Carmel I am discerning with becasue of one person you guys know who im talking about So if you would like to know just email me I will tell you.

May God bless you on your Carmelite journey!:)

Prayers for you.:thumbsup:

Wonderful news! Prayers for you. :)

Wonderful news, dear carmelitegirl!

So you've got a twin? I'm a twin, too! :)

Keep us posted!

carmelitegirl93, I am Praying for you and your Vocation.

God bless,

goforgoal

You picked a fine Order. Walk with Teresa of Avila, John of the Cross, and Therese of Lisieux and enjoy the journey.

You're an extremely fortunate person. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.