God's faith?

I know that this is one of the craziest questions I have ever asked or thought, my apologies.

What are some Bible passages that tell us of God’s faith(fulness))?

I am exhausted and am unable to recall any.

THANKS

Leviticus 26:3
If you walk in my precepts, and keep my commandments, and do them, I will give you rain in due seasons.

Duet 11: 22-25. [22]For if you keep the commandments which I command you, and do them, to love the Lord your God, and walk in all his ways, cleaving unto him, [23] The Lord will destroy all these nations before your face, and you shall possess them, which are greater and stronger than you. [24]Every place, that your foot shall tread upon, shall be yours. From the desert, and from Libanus, from the great river Euphrates unto the western sea shall be your borders. [25] None shall stand against you: the Lord your God shall lay the dread and fear of you upon all the land that you shall tread upon, as he hath spoken to you.

Matthew 6:14
For if you will forgive men their offences, your heavenly Father will forgive you also your offences.

Matthew 7:11
If you then being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children: how much more will your Father who is in heaven, give good things to them that ask him?

Heb.6: 10 “For God is not so unjust as to overlook your work and the love which you showed for his sake in serving the saints, as you still do.”

Rev.2: 23 “and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches shall know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you as your works deserve.”

1 Peter 1: 17 “Now if you invoke as Father him who judges impartially according to each one’s works, conduct yourselves with reverence during the time of your sojourning, “

“ Matt.19: 17 “And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? One there is who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”

God Bless you!
Patrick

Deut 7:9 "Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments;

Deut 32:4 "The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.

Psalms 89:8 O LORD God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty LORD? Your faithfulness also surrounds You.

Hosea 11:12 Ephraim surrounds Me with lies And the house of Israel with deceit; Judah is also unruly against God, Even against the Holy One who is faithful.

1 Cor 1:9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

One of my favorites:

“if we are faithless, he remains faithful” (2 Timothy 2:13)

Thank God for this reassuring promise.

That sounds like something from Psalms, … so I did a keyword search and sure enough, there is a lot in Psalms, too many citations to list here, about God’s faithfulness (several times mentioned in the same breath as mercy), or characterizing God as faithful.

Here is an example:
Psalm 57:10-12 New American Bible (Revised Edition)

I will praise you among the peoples, Lord;
I will chant your praise among the nations.
For your mercy towers to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Exalt yourself over the heavens, God;
may your glory appear above all the earth.
That is faithful in the sense of keeping his covenant. I do not have time to check whether in Hebrew there is a different word for faith in the sense of belief in something not seen, but I suspect that there is.

Thanks to all of you!!!

Any additional ideas?

And, once again, thanks!

The passage that really inspires me is the one from Deut. 7: 6-8.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.