God's Grace

Please pray that with God’s grace we all see how he moves through our lives so we can feel his love for us.

Lord, open our eyes, minds and hearts to know that it is Your loving will and paternal providence operating in our lives gently conforming us into the images of Your Son. May we hear Your call in the wilderness and know that it is You calling us to know Your presence and love. May we return Your love with our love and know Your presence and even feel Your presence in the Blessed Sacrament, the reading of the Holy Scriptures, the good service of our priests, the sufferings of the poor and the sick who suffer pain in the Name of Your Son. Amen.

Ready that’s a beautiful prayer. Amen.
I’ve noticed many times how inspired your prayers are. You don’t use a lot of words, but the Spirit really shows.

’ Mike I ask God to give you a true sense of His love and presence. I ask it for you and for all who feel the need of God’s touch.

I’m not as succinct as Ready, 'Mike, but this on your behalf

In the presence of God

Our God, I cannot see, hear, or feel You, but I am in Your presence. I gaze at You with faith that sees nothing yet believes. Trust in Your merciful love with hope in Your reality, brings peace even when my sorrows and limitations and sinfulness barb my human heart.

I am inconstant and selfish, yet unafraid and hopeful, for You rejoice in the sincere, contrite person who comes trustingly before You. I welcome Your forgiveness for my sins and omissions, confident that You will glorify Yourself in me—by being my thoughts, my efforts, my love, my truth, my wisdom, my whole life, prayer, and existence!

As I have no merit of my own, so may You, the more, glorify Yourself in me! Please flood me with Your love, transforming me into Your substance. Thus, even if I remain in seemingly unconverted darkness, I shall be continual offering to You of the perfection of Your own all-creating, all-knowing, all-loving, all-good, harmonious Love that created me
Let Your love continually flow into anyone whose life touches mine, so that I am witness and experience of Your love for him or her. I pray, and trust, that You utter within me for others, all prayer that You desire to offer and grant in the love that issues from Your infinite presence.

Thank You God, for although I do not see, hear, or feel You, our God, I know that by Your life in me I am always with You.

"Do not grieve…that you were born in a time when you can no longer see God in the flesh. That privilege was not taken from you. As Jesus says, ‘Whatever you have done for the least of my little ones, you have done for me.’” Saint Augustine. "

All that aside, our God we implore You, please give 'Mike and all of us clear experience of Your love and grace, Your plan and Your action in our lives.

All that aside, please give 'Mike and all of us clear experience of Your love and grace. Your plan and Your action in our lives..

Wonderful intention…praying…

Thank you, Trishie. I admire your prayers, as well. They are beautiful.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Thy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus, I accept Thee as my Lord God and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.

Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Thy Precious Blood, and fill me with Thy Holy Spirit, I love Thee Lord Jesus, I praise Thee Lord Jesus, I thank Thee Jesus, I shall follow Thee every day of my life. Amen.

Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

I am praying.

Praying for your intention!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

May we all receive God’s good Grace in our lives…Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

I pray for my dad, brothers and everyone that they may all be opened to all of Gods Graces.:gopray:

amen

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.