Going to an Eating Disorders Hospital

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Thank you so much everyone for all of your prayers.

Mentally I should not be doing well, but I have improved.

I explain that all by your intercessory prayers.

I watched Grace MacKinnon on EWTN LIVE this week. She talked about her life in a wheelchair helping others. And I felt hope.

So if I do end up in a wheelchair, I know that I will still have all of the wonderful spiritual friends which I have met on here.

And whatever happens, I believe I will be okay.

Although I am not overeating, my weight is very very high and I do need to lose weight – both for the bariatric surgery and any additional back surgery.

Physically I am rapidly deteriorating. So I continue to ask for your prayers.

So I will probably be away for the rest of the month starting next Thursday so I still wanted to ask everyone for your continued prayers.

I would be so grateful if someone next week were to start another prayer thread for me. It gives me such comfort in the storm.

Also, my major concern now is my thoracic spine. When I even stand my stomach and abdomen are very weak. There are herniations there pushing up against teh spinal cord which are causing me great anguish.

And my legs are so terribly rigid right up into my groin/under my stomach.

Anyway, I will get going.

And as always I pray fervently for everyone who even visits this website.

Thank you so very very much.

Your Brother in Christ,

VitoJoseph

PS I am very scared about going to the hospital again but hopefully this one will help me to lose weight.

Jesus please be merciful to Vito, and lead him to good health and happiness. Please keep his love centred on You as he continues to strive towards health. Thank You, Jesus

Amen.

Jesus Please Watch Over Vitojoseph. Help Him To Get Well If It Is Thy Will. Amen
Grandma Glor

I have not forgotten you, VitoJoseph, and I’m still praying for you frequently!

Please keep us updated when you can.

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant VitoJoseph,
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p02499.htm

:signofcross:

Praying for you…

***+JMJTJ+

Vito,You will be in my prayers for your healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Thank you so much everyone for yor continued prayers.

Mentally I have improved but physically I am very challenged.

I am remembering all of you daily as well.

VitoJoseph

I include you in my intentions every day when I pray the Rosary. Even when I don’t post. I mention you specifically “Vito Joseph”.

May God bless and keep you.

You are always remembered in my prayers, VitoJoseph. May the Peace of Christ be with you as you venture forth with your treatments.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

Continuing to pray for you VitoJoseph! May God continue to be with you and may you find strength in Him!

Vito-Joseph, you continue to be in my prayers.
May you continue to improve in your mental outlook and have the strength and courage to accept whatever is His Will.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Continuing in prayer for you Vito!
May God bless you with hope, strength, and healing!

Prayers for you and your healing.

VitoJoseph - You will be in my prayers and we will continue to pray during your recovery.

Continuing to pray for you VitoJoseph for your recovery. May God be with you!

You remain in my prayers …

VitoJoseph, I pray for you every day and hope for your complete recovery!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.