Going to dentist tomorrow for major toothache! Please pray

*I would appreciate your prayers. Last Friday, I woke up with the most awful pain in the right side of my jaw. :frowning: My neck was swollen, ugh…it was terrible. I’m better now, but I am off tomorrow from work, and heading to the dentist. Sadly, I have been putting off seeing him for a while, because I have been afraid of this tooth pain. I had it since the holidays. :rolleyes: I know, I should have gone, who knows how bad it is now? I have never had a problem like this with my teeth, I’m a little concerned! Please pray that he can ‘save’ this tooth, and that the expense won’t be too bad. We have the money to pay ( we don’t have dental insurance) but still…I don’t want this to be over $1000 or something crazy! :eek:

Your prayers are appreciated. Thanks, everyone. *

Praying for you as I pray for all my patients in work.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Prayers being sent! Been there, especially this year.

Re-praying

I ask You Jesus that if there is an infection, please clear it up soon.
Please ease WG’s pain and encourage the dentist to be reasonable with cost.

Jesus please give WG a hug.

*Thank you for your prayers…you guys are awesome, seriously, every time I bring a prayer request here, my prayers are answered better than ever.

I went to the dentist this morning, and guess what? The infected tooth is my last wisdom tooth, and the dentist will pull it next week. I also have an abfraction, which is 'when a tooth’s enamel wears near the gum, he can fix that too…I had two cavities also, and everything will come to under $500! That is a bargain, since we opted out of dental insurance. I am so happy, thank you thank you thank you for your kind prayers. You’re in mine, always. :)*

St. Appolonia, patron saint of toothaches, please interceed so that whatever girl can be taken care of properlly and she can recover.

Amen.

(I went to the dentist yesterday and prayed the chaplet of divine mercy on my fingers. It really made things a lot better! try that!)

ha, really? That’s great! I appreciate your prayers…there is a patron saint of toothaches?? :ehh: We have such a rich faith!

I will pray for you. I don’t like going to the dentist either.:eek:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hi Whatevergirl, how is your tooth today? Is it still a pain? I know these things are a real cross to bare. Praying for your big smile to joyfully return.:smiley:

I have said a prayer for you, and am compassionate to your situation. I spent the better part of two weeks with the same aweful pain in my right lower jaw, while I was on the road for business for 2 weeks. Towards the end, the ordeal was so bad, I could no longer sleep.

I prayed.

On the plane ride home, a fellow passenger and I spoke, and to make a long story short gave me advil to ease my pain. I went to the dentist 10 days ago, who put me on antibiotics. I have tremendous fear of dentists, but prayed for the strength to get through it.

Praise be to God, I am now better.

Still praying …
Update us

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.