Going to Dr. today. Pray for a good visit

CAF family and friends. I can not do this any more. I can not fight this depression and anxiety any longer. I have a drs appt at 2:15 CST in which my cousin Valerie is going with me for moral support and to make sure I dont get drugged again. Please pray for me that it will go well and that I wont have to be refferred to a psychiatrist. I have been anxious about this for the past three days and am quite afraid that I am going to be sent to one. I dont want to for my previous history with them. Please pray that God will give my doctor the knowledge of how to handle my situation and that he may send me to a gynocologist to make sure that it isnt something hormonal causing these problems. Thank you in advanced for your prayers. God Bless you, Mary Keep you. St. Dymphna, pray for me. Amen. I pray for you all all the time. Please help me.

Gigglin4God, I am praying for you.

__

Praying.

You are in my prayers.

Giggling4God,
I am praying for you so that the doctor will find the right med.for you.
grandma glor

prayers promised

I am praying for you. :gopray:

Am also praying that the Holy Spirit will guide the Doctor, in the way best to handle your situation.

May you know the Lord’s Peace & Courage. :signofcross:

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Georgia, may God in His mercy grant your heartfelt prayers.
I ask God to keep you in my prayers and Masses. Hug, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you.

Praying for you.

Pax Christi

**My doctors appt went well yesterday. He seems to think that my anxiety has been brought on by high blood pressure. So he put me on something for it. When they took it yesterday, they told me it was 130 over 100. He is also sending me to a gynocologist because he thinks there is something hormonal that is going on to cause my depression. **
the pill they have me on for the high blood pressure is making me feel tired and sluggish. I have also has a migrane since yesterday afternoon around this time. Thank you for your prayers. They worked wonders.

+JMJTJ+

Praying for your copmplete healing.
May Christ be your peace, strength and joy in this trial.

[LEFT]Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
[/LEFT]

Giggling 4 God,
I am so happy to hear about your visit with the Dr. maybe now the anxiety will stop.
grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.