Going To Rome !!

Next week, I will go to Rome…! It will be wonderful to actually see the Pope. I still feel so sorry over someone I’ve hurt in the past (who never did a thing to me) & over STUPID things I said on the Internet. (When I was a kid and prone to embarrasing rubbish.:mad::crying:) So please pray that this will help to solve my problems, & that I can end up becoming friends with the person I behaved badly towards. It would take a miracle for that to happen now, but I believe in miracles. I also hope that nothing so stupid & embarrasing will ever happen to me again…:hmmm::hypno:

Thanks for your prayers! I will think of everyone at CAF while I’m there. God bless !! :wave:

Prayer the Rosary. Good luck on your trip. You are in my prayers.

Wishing you a safe and happy journey.
Praying things get resolved for you.
:grouphug::wave::signofcross:

Praying your travels and friendships are all happy endeavors! :cool:

Pray for those who you’ve hurt and confess when you can. Other than that, enjoy your trip and let us know how it goes…Sounds very exciting… Prayers…

Congratulations regarding your trip to Rome. I ask the Lord to make this a journey of deepening love, wisdom, and faith.

Mistakes

Jesus, God and Brother, we love and bear goodwill towards others, but even then, errors of judgement or mistakes occur to cause irritation or suffering to another. If consequences are ongoing, one may find it very difficult to forgive self or at least to overcome regret and sorrow for the other.

Meditating on past mistakes that do not guarantee no future errors of judgement, it almost seems as if I hear You say, “How do you think I felt?” when You heard of the massacre of the infant boys in Bethlehem after Your family fled to Egypt. Because You are who You are, those beloved innocent sons were slaughtered.

Yes, how did that horrific set of events affect the sensitive hearts of You and your Mother, dear Jesus? Wisdom and trust surely helped you both in your recovery, even if sadness remained somewhere in Your heart.

True model of wisdom and compassion, help us to move on from our errors with grace and trust, obtaining whatever healing is possible for anyone we hurt or disedify.

Dear Lord, grant this good soul many graces on this upcoming trip to Rome. May this soul receive Your Spirit in such a powerful way on this trip that his or her life will be dramatically effected in a most beautiful and meaningful way. Amen.

Congratulations on your trip! Have a good time!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.