Going To The Dr. Today for Ongoing Medical Problems

I would appreciate your prayers. I have an appointment today with the Dr. I am having extreme fatigue and muscle weakness. Ongoing condition but it worse now. This is hard on my husband and we need your prayers. I feel badly that we don’t have much of a normal life. It is hard for people to understand how someone can feel this way for 20 years and not get well. I’m frustrated and wonder if there will ever be a time when I can be active again. They test for Lupus, test are not conclusive but the Dr. said you can not always go by this. My symptoms are adding up over time pointing in this direction. I need prayers to except what comes. Thanks

***† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I thank God that you are having tests. I prayed for that. May Jesus be with you and your husband, and your doctors.

I will add you to my prayer list during evening prayers.
May the Lord of Mercy comfort you and answer all your petitions.

Paul

Prayers for you.:crossrc:

Praying for you…

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter .

May God give you an answer to your health issues…if just to give you peace of mind…May a speedy recovery for whatever ails you be placed in Gods loving compassionate hands…May his strength hold you up even when you are weak…with aloha, LynneMarie

Praying very hard for your complete recovery!

Myhouse,
Please know that I am praying for you. I pray that the doctors may diagnose you and be able to treat you in order to relieve your symptoms. God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.