Good audio books for a truck driver

My brother drives a truck long distance. He is a lapsed catholic, and often has to drive on Sunday, so he doesn't get to mass. But he listens to audio books. Does any one have any suggestions for some good catholic audio books.

[quote="tonild, post:1, topic:213846"]
My brother drives a truck long distance. He is a lapsed catholic, and often has to drive on Sunday, so he doesn't get to mass. But he listens to audio books. Does any one have any suggestions for some good catholic audio books.

[/quote]

Oh yes !
Get him as couple CDs-- one by Vinny Flynn - 7 Secrets of the Eucharist
Another is the conversion story of Fr Don Calloway
Both are great, compelling !

I recommend you visit the store here at Catholic Answers. The have several superb CD sets designed for folks just like your brother. Also visit the website of Ignatius Press. They are putting more and more of their catalogue on audiobook, everything from apologetics to history to fiction.

Something I like to do is to download archived shows of Catholic Answers live from this website, burn them onto CDs and listen to them in the car. You can browse the titles of shows to find ones that would have good effect for your brother. My favorite are the open line shows with Tim or Karl or James. And all that will cost you is the price of a few blank CDs!

Pax et bonum,

Christopher Check

I like the novel series, Brother Odd by Dean Koontz. We actually just downloaded it from the library into mp3 format. So if he has an ipod or mp3 player, you could probably get it for free.

It’s a nice series for someone who might enjoy the Catholic context in a suspense/supernatural genre.

Is your brother resistent/curious/open to the Church?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.