Good Catholic Family

Please pray that I have the strength to lead my family back to Church. We have two small children (4 and 5). They are depending on me and so far I’ve failed them.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

For the healing and salvation of this family. Amen

(See a good and holy confessor and turn to the Sacred Heart of Mother Mary…pray the rosary)

Praying for your family!

FAMILY PRAYER TO MARIA BAMBINA

Maria, given us by God,
in the sweetness of the face of a child,
look upon this family
that is your very own
and in your motherliness,
grant perennial youth to our hearts.

May there arise in us
a renewed commitment in our vocation to follow Jesus
and may our charity be more joyful from this day.

Teach us that love can stand
with steadfastness at the foot of the cross.

:signofcross:
catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p00262.htm

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Dear Jump,
All we can do is plant the seeds and the Lord will bring forth the spiritual harvest.

In whatever way you feel you have failed, bring it before the Lord in humility, and then trust more in His Love than your weakness.

You and your family will be in my prayers.
***Keep the faith; all will be well! :slight_smile: ***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you! Good luck and persevere!

I found this prayer, I hope it helps. I have been where you are. I think that it is wonderful that you are trying to do the right thing by your children and family. I found people in my church to support me. I will keep you in my prayers. Heavenly Father, let me realize that, like all prayer, prayer of petition is primariy a means of encountering you and being sustained by you. You know what we need becasuse you are a loving Father who watches over us. Yet you respect our freedom and wait for us to express our needs to you. Let me have frequent recourse to you in prayer so that I will purify my intentions and bring my wishes into conformity with your own. Let me pray with fixed formulas as well as in my words-whether they be long or short. Above all, let me come before you with a heart moved by your Spirit and a will ready to conform to your holy will.

Praying for your family…

Your children are only 4 and 5, your’e a long way from failure!
As parents, we are human and weak, but when we depend upon God for wisdom and guidance, we can look to the perfect for answers, mending and new hope. Even the best parent fails at times, and yet stands back up to admit faults and lead by the example of putting things right. Since the children themselves will grow up to face their own imperfections- using good judgement and a continuous search for the right thing will serve them very well. Bless you in this journey .

I am praying for you.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.