Good Rosary Websites

Two questions: What are some good websites you know of about the Rosary?; and What happened to theholyrosary.org? that was a really good website.

[quote="James14, post:1, topic:225982"]
Two questions: What are some good websites you know of about the Rosary?; and What happened to theholyrosary.org? that was a really good website.

[/quote]

I have a few, for different forms of the Rosary.

This is where you can find the Rosary in Latin:
preces-latinae.org/thesaurus/BVM/Rosarium.html

If you don't mind sharing your loved one's passing so others can pray for them:
purgatory.ca/purg.php has many Scriptural Rosaries with three translations (DR, 1970 NAB, RSV) and the St. Louis de Montfort reflections.

Those are my favorites. I think I can find a few others if you need them.

Oh! EWTN has a Rosary page. ewtn.com/devotionals/prayers/rosary/

Here is a good website.

comepraytherosary.org/

Yes! :thumbsup: DW found it a few days ago by Googling “Rosary online” . It is excellent in that it allows you to pray either a worldwide Rosary with a counter to show how many are praying with you, or to pray a private Rosary. The beads on a Rosary graphic illuminate to show your progress. You can select different backgrounds, add or delete the text of the prayers, and choose your internet connection type. You can select either images of the Church where it is being prayed, or images of the holy land. It is great!

Try this one - I've been there and have never said the Rosary alone. I personally think it is the best site for meditation and contemplation of the Mystery's of the Rosary. I hope you enjoy!

comepraytherosary.org/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.