Good video resources for getting into the faith

Dear all;

My wife and I are exploring the faith more, before she starts RCIA.

We have watched the great Catholicism series by Fr. Robert Barron.

Would anyone recommend anything else?

We both are ‘video people’! We get a lot out of watching things together. Once we’re through watching Catholicism we’re going to need something to fill the void!

I’m partial to Michael Voris’ site at www.churchmilitant.tv. When you pay a subscription you unlock full access to his site, which includes probably hundreds of hours of apologetics.

Maybe you could try there?

Also, you can peruse the questions section here on the main site. Some of the answers have videos. Also, YouTube search for Catholic.com. Loads of Jimmy Akin videos there as well.

The Coming Home Network…chnetwork.org/

I like his Deep In Scripture series…very enlightening.

and Dr. Hahn’s website…salvationhistory.com/

Here’s another:

catholicscomehome.org/im-not-catholic/

Peace,
Ed

I really enjoyed the Journey Home shows on EWTN. They’re stories about conversion, and as a convert myself, I identify with them. You can find many of the shows on YouTube, too.

Although this isn’t a video suggestion (sorry, I don’t watch much!), the Go Ask Your Father shows on Relevant Radio were a huge help during my conversion. I don’t know what time the show actually airs…I just listen to the podcasts via the app.

Thanks everyone, this is a really good start. Thank you!

I also am partial to www.churchmilitant.tv. It is a fantastic resource. If you really want to bake your noodle, try www.culturewars.com. The people who write for this are great, but I’m not too bright, so a lot of it goes over my head.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.