Got angry at Gos and I slipped up-asking for God's forgivness

I had a bunch of problems this week come up with family. I thought I was handling it well, but I gave into temptation. I was going through withdrawel, which is very uncomfortable- Like having the flu. I used and I got angry- angry at God, and I said some things I wished I didn’t. They werent’ vile or foul, but I just lost my temper at everything.

I try to be grateful, and I think I am getting better at that, because I do realize he watches over me. It’s just very tough times.

Please pray for God to give me his grace and forgivness.

Praying for you. :blessyou:

Lord please help Cloverguard in these efforts to recover from drug abuse. Forgive any moodiness and ill-temper promoted by the wretched feelings associated with withdrawal. Help Cloverguard to be patient with self, with family, and with You dying this trying and intense time.
Lord, please grant Cloverguard healing and peace

Praying for you …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

Lord, please help Cloverguard to keep gentle and patient, despite his withdrawal symptoms. Grant him the graces he needs to go to confession when he feels he needs to receive your saving graces and forgiveness, even for venial sins that bother him. The sacraments will help him get through this painful withdrawal and will give him strength and patience to endure with faith in you. Help him to always seek your graces in the sacraments and in prayer, Lord. Bless him and make him into one of your holiest of saints. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord God, I ask that you help Cloverguard and all your children, giving them the grace they need to do your will in the present moment.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.