Got Inflammation In Both Eyes

i had my eyes checked yesterday and inflammation that i had in my left eye maybe a month ago has improved but its still there, and i now have it in my right eye too so i have to use eye drops

can you pray for healing for me, and also for my sight to not be affected by this…and for whatever is causing this to happen and reaccur to be healed too

my eyes feel so sore, heavy and uncomfortable:blush:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

SAINT LUCY,
Whose beautiful name
Signifies light, By the light of Faith
Which God bestowed upon you,
Increase and preserve His light in my soul and that of Crystal’s,
So that we may avoid evil,
Be zealous in the performance of good works,
And abhor nothing so much as the blindness
And the darkness of evil and sin.

Obtain for Crystal,
By your intercession with God,
Perfect vision for Crystal’s bodily eyes
And the grace to use them
For God’s greater honor and glory
And the salvation of souls.

St. Lucy, Virgin and martyr,
Hear our prayers and obtain our petitions.
Amen.

Abba father i thank you for hearing my prayers. I know that you have always heard me. I now ask you in the mighty name of your son jesus christ to touch and heal completely the eyesight of crystal. I ask you to take away the inflammation of crystal’s eyes. I also ask you to heal completely in the mighty name of jesus the soreness and take away the heaviness and discomfort that is being felt.
Abba for you nothing is impossible, so i ask you to cure completely the problem with crystal’s eyes and never allow it to reoccur ever again in any form ever again.
I make this prayer through the intercession of mother mary and all the angels and saints.
Amen.

Sysysynsnn

Lord, hear our prayers for crystalwaters!

O God, our Creator and Redeemer, mercifully hear our prayers. As we venerate Your servant, St. Lucy, for the light of faith You bestowed upon her, increase and preserve this same light also in our souls, that we may be able to avoid evil, do good and abhor nothing so much as the blindness and the darkness of evil.

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You by the intercession of Your servant St. Lucy, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory, for our salvation and that of others, and that we may come to the enjoyment of the unfailing light of the Lamb of God in paradise.

St. Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions.

• in honor of Saint Lucy, patron of good eyesight. God Bless.

my eyes are still inflammed everybody, i woke up today and my left leg feels swollen…and my right side below the rib feels sore and swollen with a lump there

kmtroy04 thats a beautiful pray to st lucy…im gonna try asking her to help my eyes…why is she the patron of eyesight?..

Praying for your healing …

Praying hard to St. Lucy.

Praying for the Lord to heal you in accordance with his will. May you unite your suffering with Jesus’ on the cross for redemptive value. May the Lord continue to bless you and fill your heart with the greatest of trust in him. Evrything that he permits to happen to you is for the benefit of your soul or for your spiritual good. May this problem with your eyes bring you to know and love the Lord more than ever before. Amen.

im using eye ointment…im afraid incase this doesnt work (ive already used two different eyedrops)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.