Got my first Catholic jewlery!

**I am so happy. Hubby brought me home a Miraculous medal today. I have been praying extra hard to Mary lately (mostly about being a good mommy and asking for her intercession with lily’s sleep troubles) and the miraculous medal became very interesting to me. And as I was looking up it’s meaning, I discovered that **[size=3]Sr. Catherine Labouré’s first vision of Our lady happened on July 18th which is my DD’s birthday. I don’t know if one can be called to posess a medal, but if one can then I feel I was. Just sharing my joy:slight_smile:
[/size]

Cool!!! Hugs to hubby.

I’ve worn or had on my person a Miraculous Medal since I was three. So I am excited for you, Malia!!:dancing:

:love: That’s too sweet!

Good Job, Mr. Feanaro! :thumbsup:

I discovered that Sr. Catherine Labouré’s first vision of Our lady happened on July 18th which is my DD’s birthday. I don’t know if one can be called to posess a medal, but if one can then I feel I was. Just sharing my joy

Malia there are no coincidences.Congratulations on the medal and give hubby an extra hug he’s obviously a very devoted husband:) Have a blessed Easter:)

Congratulations! What a thoughtful hubby!!

Friends,
What exactly is a miraculous medal? Is it like a four-way medal or saints medal?:shrug:

**here ya go:)

fisheaters.com/miraculousmedal.html**

That’s wonderful! My hubby bought me one as well. Isn’t it wonderful when hubby’s actually do things like this? I think I’ll go give mine a kiss! Excuse me…

Maggie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.