Gov. Bobby Jindal's experience with spiritual warfare

There are some pretty profound Catholic references in here, so I thought I’d post this:

blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2009/02/24/bobby-jindals-story-about-demons-and-spiritual-warfare.aspx

Thank you! I’m from Lousiana, and I LOVE Bobby Jindal!

-Jeanne

I’m not even from LA, and I love him!! He really showed his character when he wrote this-- most people would be scared of being labeled as crazy, but he obviously wanted to tell the truth and share his testimony (especially about Our Lady).

Speaking of spiritual warfare, I started a new group for Catholic Spiritual Warfare discussion if anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

I already joined!

I really hope that Bobby is our next President or VP. Not just because of this article, but because of his record on life and other things. I am sure his detractors will have fun with article to mock Christians, just like they did with Sara Palin. But heck, Bobby is a Rhodes Scholar, so the intellectual types can do their worst.

I’m interested. Where?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.