Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ)

What does everyone here thinks about Governor Christie of NJ.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=news&cd=3&ved=0CDsQqQIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fifawebnews.com%2F2010%2F06%2F29%2Fchristie-undecided-on-whether-to-join-republicans-health-reform-suit%2F&rct=j&q=Chris%20Christie%20&ei=bf8pTI7-EMH58AaphsnTCA&usg=AFQjCNHxQGkyQHEQI--N8QIMlQmKx2gChA

Chris Christie started his inaugural day with Mass. He has since shown he is not afraid of anyone, and that he is willing to follow his beliefs no matter what price he has to pay. He was not afraid to stand up to the powers that be when he campaigned and defeated a notoriously corrupt government.

He says no to any thought of the presidency, but I hope that one day he will change his mind!

From what little I know about him, I think he rocks!

I don’t know everything there is to know about him, but what I do know seems favorable to him. He does seem to do what he says he’s going to do, and really does seem determined to get the state’s fiscal house in order.

Christie is an adult in a country full of juveniles. :) Rob

The major issue facing Governor Christie is the huge size of New Jersey state government and not only the economic cost of all those regulators but also the huge cost of all those paychecks and benefits.

The Governor could do the state a tremendous service by capping state salaries at $100,000 per person per year [NOT per job, because too many people are double dippers ... holding more than one job at a time] and capping pensions at $50,000 per year per person.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.