Gowdy: Mueller ‘Clearly Didn’t Write the Report’

Lets stop right there, can you prove this?? nuff said.

Again, would the editor of the Obama exhortation provided explain what that has to do with Russian interference in our democratic elections? Other than conspiracy theories offered below that, I fail to see how the paragraphs provided demonstrate a lack of concern or anything other than a bunch of words…What is your point?

Are you his big brother?
Do you think I’m bullying?
Why are you responding, and especially in that tone?

No.

No.

Because you posted a link glossing over the fact that it was self-contradictory.

I normally ignore remarks that about tone that violate forum guidelines, but make an exception here.

What you call “tone” is an honest and non-trivial point. I have no idea what the question asked of southerners about improved race relations has to do with the country being divided. I stated that so as not to appear, by silence, to accept the implication that @Meltzerboy2, in talking about what divides the country, was talking about race. His post was about all sorts of things. But not race.

DENNYINMI . . .

What does the exhortation you provided by B. Obama have to do with the Russians interference in our democratic elections?

That’s the point.

There wasn’t any Russian interference in our democratic elections (but there is a LOT of Google interference in our democratic elections).

At least of significance.

At least if you believe Obama.

Then-President Barack Obama just days BEFORE the 2016 Presidential election . . .

. . . I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.

Obama had security briefings.

Do you think Obama lied again to the American people here DENNYINMI?

3 Likes

Obama was responding to a different type of rigging.

What, to tell people to vote?

Did you not watch the news during the campaign season?

One of the questions at one of the debates was “Will you accept the election results?” and everyone answered yes— except for Trump, who said, “We’ll see.” The media threw a fit over it… and yet somehow, there’s a giant chunk of people who don’t accept the election results.

The wiretapping complaint was when he moved the campaign headquarters from Trump Tower, or wherever it had been, to somewhere else. Everyone said he was crazy for thinking he was being tapped, and had a persecution complex. And while there may or may not have been a physical wiretap, there were (four?) people in his campaign who were under FISA-warranted surveillance.

3 Likes

IMO they really didn’t need a FISA as Trump gave off enough red flags in his speeches and interactions with banks over several years to warrant investigations.

ProVobis . . .

Obama was responding to a different type of rigging.

The constant excuses know no bounds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.