Grandfather having surgery tomorrow at 10:30 ish

My grandfather is having surgery tomorrow to put a rod and screws into his leg. He broke his femur after knee surgery a couple of weeks ago. This has been very trying for our whole family. He has been a little depressed because he had to be placed in a rehab center (also a nursing home). I just pray for him to have strength to fight through this. He is a strong and good man! Please pray that God take care of him, and that God's will be done!
God Bless,
Sara

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Arianna, I will remember your grandfather tomorrow when I pray my Rosary and I will ask our Blessed Mother to ask her Son to give your grandfather the strength to get through this difficult time.:hug1:

:blessyou:

Lord Jesus,
help Arianna's grandfather as he prepares for this operation.
In your love, guard and protect him.
Through the skills of the doctors
and the care of everyone else,
bring him back to health and full activity.

Lord Jesus,
we praise you for ever and ever. Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for a successful surgery and the healing of your grandfather …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Lord, please help Sara’s grandfather to keep strong and patient as he recuperates from his surgery. Please help him to keep positive and spiritually healthy during this trying time for him. May he heal perfectly and be up to his normal routine soon. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Kind Jesus please ensure his care as tenderly and well as if he were Your own family, and in Your heart, he is.

All went well. He was depressed going in, so we were really worried. However, the procedure went great. He is in a lot of pain right now and loving the pain killers…but all turned out well. Thank you to everyone!!!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.