Grandfather having surgery tomorrow

Please pray for my Grandfather. He is having an aneurism in his abdomen repaired tomorrow. For his age and the extent of the surgery, I guess it is pretty serious. All of your prayers will be most welcomed. Thank you and…God Bless

I will pray for your grandfather and his surgery, and most especially tomorrow, when I’ll be spending some hours in Adoration. Love, Trishie

Lord God,
Please send the Holy Spirit for this grandfather having surgery tomorrow. Guide his surgeons and doctors so that they will operate to the best of their ability. Give him strength to recover, and grant his family and loved ones peace and comfort.

In Your name,
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Amen

(Beautiful prayer jeanne)

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Praying for your grandfather.
:gopray2::signofcross::grouphug:

Praying for your Grandfather

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those
who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

I’m praying for your grandfather. Please pray for mine too–he’s in the hospital and going to get surgery after breaking his hip. :gopray::signofcross:

:heart: Love is Patient

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please guide the hands of the surgeons working on this elderly man. Our elderly are so fragile and yet so precious to us, Lord, and we value them so much. We entrust to You the care of this grandfather, and ask You to please console his family in their time of need. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your Grandpa to have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

Praying very hard

For both Grandpa’s, Lord hear our prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May God bless and comfort your Grandfather and your whole family. In the name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen

Praying for Frosty_Gurl and Love is Patient’s grandfathers - my Dad had the AAA surgery done 2 years ago at the age of 71 and it was rough on him. Praying for speedy recovery for both your grandfathers!

Frosty_Gurl, how is he doing now that his surgery is over? praying for his recovery…
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers! They obviously worked…his surgery was very successful! He came through the surgery without any problems and was able to go straight to a regular room rather then ICU. If all goes well tonight, he will be able to go home tomorrow!! Thanks again and…God Bless! :smiley:

Praise God in Heaven!

Merciful Father, look with compassion upon this soul, granting him a successful recovery. During his time of recovery, may he reflect on Your truth and goodness, leading him to a closer relationship with You. We ask that You hear our prayers through the intercession of Your Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.