Grandma at gunpoint speaks of Jesus to her attacker

92-Year-Old Grandma Held At Gunpoint! She Brought Her Attacker To TEARS With Words From God!

The 92-year-old grandmother remained calm, telling her attacker, “As quick as you hurt me, I’ll go to heaven, and you’ll go to hell.” She then told him to ask for God’s forgiveness. That is when tears begin to roll down his face, and he had a change of heart. In a surprising twist, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Hear more of her incredible story in the video below.

Read more at blog.petflow.com/92-year-old-grandma-held-at-gunpoint-she-brought-her-attacker-to-tears-with-words-from-god-incredible/?PUVzXl5IQI00qKZv.99

Video here…
youtube.com/watch?v=fDmp967UMds
Story from 2007

Well, it beats Flannery O’Connor’s “A Good Man is Hard to Find” doesn’t it? Much as I love that story.

Seriously, I sometimes wonder if criminals actually KNOW there is good and evil, just like Christians do. You choose one or the other. Both are pretty powerful.

…and then she called the cops?!
After she says he had a “change of heart” and she gave him the ten dollars “voluntarily”?
Something’s amiss in this story…

She did the right thing and also has a kind heart. God Bless, Memaw

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.