Grandma sick

Hello All,

I am worried that my grandma is on her way to see the lord. My mom called her yesterday and she is not doing well. Grandma Ana is 85 y/o and has always been very strong person no matter what. She lives in Puerto Rico and it is hard for us to get there with no $. The last time that I saw her was 2 yrs ago, we are planning to visit but it will not be anytime soon. Unless she gets worse. Please everyone can you please take time and pray for my grandma. I will very much appriecate it.

:highprayer:

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

Gladys,

I will pray for your Grandma Ana. Take care.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, & blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now & at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your grandma.

I prayed for your grandma.

I will pray for your grandma.

I am praying for your dear Grandmother. Peace be with you.

Prayers for Ana. :byzsoc:

Praying for your Grandma, Gladys…Barb
JMJ

Prayers for your Grandmother :signofcross:

Grandmothers have such a place of honor in the family and in our faith formation. May God keep her well and continue to provide blessings to your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.