Grandpa passed away

Dear friends,
Please pray for my Grandfather who passed away on July 25th a day after his 92nd birthday. He had a devotion to the holy rosary and loved our dear Jesus. We prayed and he crossed himself often until the end. Your prayers are a great treasure, please be so kind to offer them. May our merciful Jesus bless all who read this. Thank you kindly.
Grandpa: I love you and remember: Jesus, I trust in you.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
grandma glor

Father, thank you for the life and example of this man who loved holy rosary and loved Jesus. Lord hear our prayer.

Holy Mary Mother of God
Amen

Holy Mary Mother of God
Amen

Heavenly Father, extend Your eternal arms of love, and embrace Debby’s grandfather into Your eternal banquet of joy. Comfort his family, Debby, and all those who are tried by the passing of this faithful man. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

+JMJTJ+

May your Grandfather rest in peace; may you and your family be consoled in your grief.
You will be in my prayers.

Debbie, our sympathy for your family. Our congratulations that you have such a prayerful and holy person in your family, who will continue to intercede for you all after death.

Jesus please accept this man into Your merciful love.

Praying for the soul of your dear Grandfather…

**Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity, of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world. **

My condolences are with you and your family. May you always be able to remember his love for Jesus more than your sorrow.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let the perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Amen.

I’m so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with him and your family.

Praying for your grandfather. God Bless you. Peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.