Grandson sent to er, please pray

Please pray for my 1 year old grandson rushed to emergency, they are doing a ct scan of abdomen. Please pray!

Mlz

Praying my heart out for this precious child.

Me Too!

Praying…

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.
:signofcross:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!

Dear friend I am so sorry to hear of your grandson being ill.You have so much going ion at the moment.My heart goes out to you.
May God bless you and all your family.I pray your grandson will be alright. xx

Lord please heal this child.We pray that the doctors and medical staff will have the knowledge and skills necessary to diagnose and treat our friends grandson.Lord please comfort all this family who have had such tragedy and pain in recent times.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for our friends grandson
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear friend I do hope and pray that things are positive for your grandson being.You have so much going on at the moment.My heart goes out to you.
May God bless you and all your family.I pray your grandson will be alright. xx

Lord please heal this child.We pray that the doctors and medical staff will have the knowledge and skills necessary to diagnose and treat our friends grandson.Lord please comfort all this family who have had such tragedy and pain in recent times.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.***

Praying for your grandson and will do in my rosary on Thursday… TD:harp:

God please heal Mlz’s grandson. Bring him to good health so that he can be happy with his family. †

My grandson is doing better. Thank you all for your prayers!! We have all been through so much this past month. Blessings to you all,

mlz

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us! ***

Thankyou for the update.Pleased your grandson is doing better.
May God bless you all .You all have indeed been through so much.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur Nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo.
AMen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.