Your donation helps provide answers and spread the gospel. GIVE NOW! Matching gift doubles your donation.

Gratitude thread

Thank you Greenfields. Today I’m grateful for new found friends like Greenfields and womanatwell perking me up as needed :slight_smile: Grateful for the internet to be able to learn about healthier ways to eat to alleviate incessant daily headaches. Grateful for the headaches. These are reminders of how fortunate I am to not be under chemical or any other type of violent attacks by any kind of aggressors. I set intentions to offer the pain and suffering from these headaches for the benefit of others.

I am grateful for Internet, especially CAF, friends
:wink: . I am grateful for people who offer their personal sufferings for others and that we can pray for those who suffer. :latin_cross: :rosette:

Today I’m grateful for the easing of headaches over the last couple of days. Grateful for the deepening of my practice since the diagnosis of the dis-ease this body has. Grateful the body, mind, and spirit get stronger each day.

My christian brothers and sisters, Pope Francis, the holy family.

Traditional Catholic Faith, my wonderful Family, and being able to live comfortably…some people aren’t this fortunate.

I am grateful for the help of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and many saints during a massively challenging time in my life.

I am also grateful that God has protected from harm the persons who run the animal and children’s charity in Aleppo that I follow on social media, and that North Korea seems willing to engage in some form of peace talks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.