Great NFP article in Christianity Today

Why don’t more Catholics appreciate the beauty of the Church’s teaching on contraception? It appears that even some protestants have figured it ou.

christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/011/22.70.html

Should pray that this article speaks to a lot of Protestants. NFP is one of the first things that opened me up to further exploring Catholicism.

After 6 months of study both my wife and I are going to be joining the Church in short order.

[quote=arieh0310]Should pray that this article speaks to a lot of Protestants. NFP is one of the first things that opened me up to further exploring Catholicism.

After 6 months of study both my wife and I are going to be joining the Church in short order.
[/quote]

God bless you both! :slight_smile: That’s always good to hear. Welcome to the Church established by Christ.

Wow! Is something beginning to happen here…Protestants catching on about birth control, a Protestant radio station talking about Mary (in another thread)…??

Good article. My only critique would be that the author puts condoms on equal moral footing as NFP. Obviously, the Holy Spirit is at work here,though! It is so reassuring to know that there is a grass roots Protestant movement opposing our culture’s embarrassing view of children and family!

The Catholic Church’s “Rock” (get it?) solid stand on moral issues, especially infanticide and abortificant’s, will have many of these Protestants who can’t seem to find a church to suit them, finding there’s really only one place to go.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.