Greg S "20% chance"

My roommate’s brother’s roommate named Greg has been ill for awhile with general fatigue but almost out of nowhere he was diagnosed with a debilitating condition that is attacking his organs and his liver function is increadibly diminished. It had been touch-and-go for a time, but tonight we got the call that he has taken a turn for the worse and doctors are giving him a “20% chance”…

Greg isn’t practicing anything and was not raised in any faith. Especially if these are his last hours, at the age of 37, I am asking all of you to join me in prayers for his enlightenment, and comfort for him and his family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Greg is in my prayer

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Greg doesn’t know You, Jesus, but please draw him into Your heart and keep him there Have mercy on him.

He will be in my Mass in a few hours.

Praying very hard for his complete recovery!

Praying for healing both physical and spiritual for this young man. May He know the grace, love and mercy of Our Lord.

Will be on my prayer list…

Prayers said for Greg. May he find peace in this difficult time and may God give him the strength to recover.

***+JMJTJ+

Greg and his family will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus Please Place Your Most Precious Healing Hands On Greg. Amen
Grandma Glor

Praying for Greg…

Gracious and loving Lord, may Greg be motivated to seek Your Divine Mercy, by the faithful witness of those around him. If he be not healed, may he be taught “My Jesus, mercy” as a simple prayer to repeat for comfort. May the sheer number of his loved ones, surrounding him now in his time of trial, witness Your great love to him and inspire him to have a change of heart. Grant him a dream , or a vision which will allow him a glimpse of the utter beauty of Your Kingdom. Fill him with hope, not just for this life, but for the next, which never ends. May any hardness of heart which he harbors be melted by the love of those Christians around him who love him and pray for him. We beseech You to join our Prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy upon him. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Saint Jude Thaddeus, we call upon your intercessory power of prayer to call Heavenly graces down upon this man, who is losing hope. You are the Saint of lost causes and we turn to you in this hour for healing. Amen! Alleluia!

I will pray the Divine Mercy chaplet for your friend Greg.

Greg isn’t Catholic, but likes rosaries. I am praying about asking him if he would like a visit from a priest to bring him a rosary… I don’t want to be pushy or upset him, but I have been praying that he might be receptive to receiving a visit from a WONDERFUL local priest who takes seriously the visitation of the sick.

a visit like that can truly change a life I grew up not knowing who Jesus is the thanks to a good Christian and a great Catholic my life now completely changed. So don’t underestimate the power of a visit like this. There doesn’t have to be any pressure just let him know that there are people that love him and are praying for him. You never know what can happen. I will be praying for him as well

Praying for Greg.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.