Ground Zero booster tied to sea clash

The imam behind a proposed mosque near Ground Zero is a prominent member of a group that helped sponsor the pro-Palestinian activists who clashed violently with Israeli commandos at sea this week.
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is a key figure in Malaysian-based Perdana Global Peace Organization, according to its Website.
Perdana is the single biggest donor ($366,000) so far to the Free Gaza Movement, a key organizer of the six-ship flotilla that tried to break Israel’s blockade of the Hamas-run Gaza Strip Monday.
Nine passengers aboard the largest ship died in clashes with Israeli commandos, and a new confrontation loomed today, when another Free Gaza Movement ship was due to reach Gaza waters in defiance of Israel.

Read more: nypost.com/p/news/international/imam_unmosqued_0XbZMwCvHAVdRZEKgx29AK#ixzz0q27XxNBb

this doesn’t surprise me one bit! :rolleyes:

Shocked, Shocked I am to see there is gambling going on here!! ( a police inspecter closing down Rick's Cafe just as a waiter comes up to him and says. "here are your winnings sir" (reference to Casablanca the movie)

My initial reaction is...:dts:with a bit of :hmmm: and oh my :doh2:
But, things are getting more and more interesting by the day... so what the heck:popcorn:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.