Grow in faith with facebook!

Hello my name is Kristina Ramirez and I am a devout Catholic, absolutely love the faith. My husband, siblings and all their spouses have been converted to Catholicism by my dying Father, who has since passed. I am so grateful for the gift he bestowed upon my family and am thankful for having received a whole new “Family” also. I have also created a Facebook page to help other Catholics grow stronger in their faith. I am trying to build it up so the Word can spread like wild fire. I believe Unitedly Catholics can stop anything! God bless you all and thank you for allowing me to be part of this forum!

facebook.com/CatholicNourishment Like the page to receive full benefits!!!

I like the page. I tried to challenge the claim but the wild ex catholic turned “no denomination” christian against the faith. Please feel free to add to or correct what I said to properly refute his absurd claims against the Church and God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.