Grueling day and night

It’s 4:00 in the morning here in Afghanistan, and I just finished a 22 hour day of surgery. I am going to catch a couple of hours of sleep. Please pray for my patients. A couple of them could use some Divine intervention.

Prayers offered.
God bless and stay safe.

God look over your patients and bless you for what you do. Stay safe.

Thank you and God bless you and protect you as you watch over our troops. My beloved son-in-law, the father to my four grandchildren, is an Air Force major where you are. You may have met, but I hope not on a professional level.

Be assured of my prayers for you when I pray for him.

prayer said!

Get some rest. We will do the praying for you.

I’m praying for you and your patients.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give your angels charge over those who sleep.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love’s sake. Amen.

Saint Augustine

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/211048_155660657829897_4442050_n.jpg

Praying for you and your patients. God bless you abundantly for all you and your comrads are doing. May God and His Angels watch ove you and your patients. Try to get some much needed rest.
:heart::grouphug:

Praying.

Semper Fi, Doc
Golf Zulu, USMC
Vietnam, Desert Storm

Please Lord, watch over this person and the patients they have helped to heal. Allow all of them to return to the embrace of their families soon, Amen.

Praying for you and your patients. God bless you and keep you safe.

Praying hard for you and your patients. My son did 4 tours in Afghanistan, so I can relate. God bless you and stay safe.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.