Guess what i came across on myspace

i was just looking at the myspace website for the first time ever and i found that they have alot of stuff for the holy souls in purgatory

go to myspace.com/
type in the box at the top " the holy souls in purgatory "
then click search…
and it will bring up alot of links

if you type in divine mercy there is stuff about that too…

there is probably alot of other “catholic” stuff on the site but i haven’t looked

i just thought i would put it in a thread for anyone who is devoted to praying /helping the holy souls in purgatory (like myself!)…so that they could see the links…maybe it maybe helpful to someone

ANGELIC PEACE

When myspace started it was not “bad” as it seems to be today. I blame that of the people who abuse thier site and the site owners for not having moderators.

Thank you for the tip. I use my myspace page t o keep in touch with family and friends.

I have a myspace account that I use to keep in touch with family and friends. I will have to do some searches the next time I log on and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip.

I am not myspaced, but I saw an article recently about this member: St Augustine of Hippo, so I am considering it.

(But I am an old f@rt, who does not really understand the concept)

tee

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.