Guidance & Strength & Protection from God

Please pray to our Lord Jesus for my prayer intentions that God grant me > protection from > bad thought/s, temptations of my faith, sin against the Holy Spirit; > and peace of mind, guidance and strength for me and my family to please him daily.

Gladly, but ah…when I read that title…Protection from God?

“Why? Is He out to getcha?!?!”

:rotfl:

Praying for your intentions.

Prayers for you. Know that God never leaves us…he’s knocking on your door, just be open to Him.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for you.

Dtmccameron, I’m asking God his protection for me against evil and sin and he knows what I meant. But I need the prayers of my brothers and sisters in Christ. And I thank the generous, helpful and loving people who walks on this earth helping and praying for others needs. Praise and thank God for them. Glory to God now and forever and ever. Amen.

Dtmccameron, I’m asking God his protection for me against evil and sin and he knows what I meant. But I need the prayers of my brothers and sisters in Christ. And I thank the generous, helpful and loving people who walks on this earth helping and praying for others needs. Praise and thank God for them. Glory to God now and forever and ever. Amen.

Luke 21:4 - “For all these have of their abundance cast into the offerings of God: but she of her want, hath cast in all the living that she had.”

Matthew 5:19 - “He therefore that shall break one of these least commandments, and shall so teach men, shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven. But he that shall do and teach, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.