Guyz Please Pray for my auntie to recover

My Autie Is in Hospital ryt now she is suffering on stroke she’s body is not functioning now only the repirator is the one who gaving air to her ryt now… yesterday we just pray for her in the hospital co’z doctors could not do anything co’z her body is so0weak now i just wish there’s a miracle co’z she’s really fighting for her life hope she can recover…

Please pray for my auntie…:frowning:

Praying for her recovery.

Praying.

:blessyou:

Lord, we believe in your healing power. We pray for the health of this woman and for the spiritual guidance her family so despirately desires during her time of illness. Guide the medical people to show loving care as they watch over her. In Jesus name I pray…AMEN

Praying for her also.

Lord, Jesus, please comfort and heal her, and bring Your peace to her family. In Jesus name we pray.

:crossrc:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb-Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the time of our death -

Please intercede on behalf of Akira’s aunt and her family and give them the strength and grace to handle whatever situation may come and to unite their sufferings to the Cross and to keep their family and loved ones encouraged so that they all can say “Your Will be done”.
Amen †

:gopray2: Praying for Auntie.

:gopray2:

Will keep your Aunty in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gif JMJ

Praying for your aunt…

Gracious and loving God, you created Akira’s auntie with an infinite love. Sustain her in her time of need and bring heavenly comfort her beloved family. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen. :signofcross:

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]My auntie had just died last august 29 :frowning: im so sad but im sure she’s with god now [/FONT]

Lord God of heaven and earth, Shed Your infinite mercy upon the soul of Akira’s auntie. Judge her mercifully, as You are the source of all mercy. May her name appear prominently in the book of life, written in the blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

May the soul of your auntie rest in eternal peace, and may perpetual light shine upon her. Amen.

Oh, Akira, I am so sorry that your auntie has died. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May our Holy Mother bring you comfort during this time.

I will pray for your auntie.

O Lord, we beg of you, through your loving kindness, have mercy on the soul of your servant Akira’s auntie, and now that she is set free from the defilements of this mortal flesh, restore her to her heritage of everlasting salvation.

Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for your auntie. :gopray:

Praying

Praying for her soul and praying for you and your family.

Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defence against the wickedness of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And you, Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and the other evil spirits who prowl the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.