Had a Hypoglycemic Attack Last Night - May Be Diabetic

Hi everyone. I had a hypoglycemic attack last night. I was sitting at the computer and had just finished eating a couple donuts and I suddenly got really dizzy. Turns out that my blood sugar was too low. It was only at a 47 or 49. Please pray that I am not diabetic and that I don’t have any more hypoglycemic attacks. My mom has hypoglycemia so it wouldn’t surprise me if I do too.

Holding you in my prayers :gopray2:

:eek::crossrc:WOW ! I will certainly pray for you Holly.
I’m not trying to be over dramatic but did you mean your blood sugars are 47, 49 or
4.7, 4.9 ? I’m a diabetic on insulin 4 times a day. Hypoglycemic means your blood sugars run to low which is basically below 4.0. Although it can vary between diabetic individuals whose blood sugars run under 5.0 and between 4.0. If you have blood sugars in the 47, 49 area you need you get to the hospital in an emergency. With these high blood sugar levels it’s a miracle that anyone would be alive. High blood sugars means you have Hyperglycemia.
Read from the American Diabetic Association and see a doctor soon.
diabetes.org/ Good luck and I’ll be praying for you.

Peace and concern
Chris

Hello Holly,

My mother had a hypoglycemic attack. Her blood level was 1.

I will pray that you get the help that you need because I know how scary that can be.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for you Holly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.