Hail Mary in spanish?

I know this is an odd request, and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I was looking for the Hail Mary prayer in Spanish. Even the whole Rosary I guess, if anyone has a link. I am hoping there is some link where there is some vocals in the backround so I can get the gist of pronunciation. How can I get this? I tried googling but the sites were in all spanish, no english.:o Then too, I can never know if a site is orthodox or not.:o

So, if anyone knows anything on this I would be glad to get that. Thank you!

Spanish

I don’t have the vocals, but here are the words.
God bless you

Dios te salve, María, llena eres de gracia,
el Señor es contigo.
Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres,
y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús.
Santa María, Madre de Dios,
ruega por nosotros, pecadores,
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amen

Try www.rosary-center.org they have a whole list of languages to choose from including Spanish. Hope it helps.

You can try New Advent’s website, as well, they offer a Spanish PDF file. God bless!

newadvent.org/images/rosary_es.pdf

Hi strawberryjam

Go to radio paz website, paxcc.org/radiopaz/ it’s a catholic radio station in Miami, you can listen to their broadcast online by clicking on the upper right hand corner, where it says escucha radio paz en vivo.

They pray the rosary daily at 5:30 a.m. and at 1:30 p.m. ET. This will be the best way to get the pronunciation right. This is actually the radio station that Padre Alberto headed, obviously he is not in charge of it anymore :frowning: Still the station goes forward. Hope that helps

Thanks. I don’t know anything about Padre Alberto but I will not even ask. :blush:
As long as the rosary is being said in spanish, and I can try to figure out the hail mary in it, I really don’t want to delve into that one now. It sounds bad though.:frowning: Based on the way you replied.

I’m truly sorry if this caused you anguish about this just to help me out though. If it is any comfort to you, I am thankful you gave me this information because I would never know how to say the words the right way without hearing them.

I know this is an odd request, but I need to say it the right way. Even just one time. She asked me to. I think.

:frowning:

I can not open PDF’s.

But I thank you for trying to help me out here. I think she asked me to do this, but I could have just been confused at the time.

Thank you for the link!
I will check it out.

Thank you Trishie,

Perhaps we can do an experiment. I will say the words I see here and hope I can do it with someone who can actually say it the right way at the same time. Just Pm me for the time you can say it, and maybe that will be enough. I just think she asked me to say it, but I could be confused about that.

Dios te salve, María. Llena eres de gracia: El Señor es contigo. Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres. Y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre: Jesús. Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores, ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amen.

How would you say Llena? Are the L’s silent?

And the word Vientre? could someone help there?

Also, ruega

I think I can manage with the rest though, perhaps not perfectly.

yena, double l’s sound like a y

And the word Vientre? could someone help there?

vee-en-tre, v’s are somewhat of a cross between v and b

Also, ruega

ru-e-ga

Here is the whole rosary on youtube. If you skip to about 1:50 it is the Hail Mary.

:slight_smile:

I’m going to watch it right now. Thank your sweet heart for giving it to me

Dios te salve, María.. it is sung two times.

You have not caused me any anguish so don’t worry :slight_smile: I’m sorry I gave you that impression!

I’m glad you are inquiring about the rosary. It’s a beautiful devotion and it has helped me a lot and provided a lot of grace in my life. I’m curious as to why you have to say it in Spanish but i will let you keep this mystery lol

The yotube link you were provided is pretty good. The pronunciation is of a person from Spain, if you were to listen to the radio one it would be a more Caribbean/latin American pronunciation but i don’t think this matters to you at this point.

I often put this radio station on in my car and pray the rosary while i’m driving. It’s great and you feel like you are not praying it alone.

Good luck and God bless, i’m sure the blessed mother will be very pleased with your rosary even if the pronunciation is not perfect

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.