Halloween Track - Prayer Card

A few years ago I found a site have gave a “track” of the origins of Hallow’s Eve and it was printable and the size of a prayer card. Does anyone know the sites I can go to? I tried to google it but couldn’t find anything.

Try searching EWTN’s website. Here’s one Halloween blurb they have: ewtn.com/library/ISSUES/ZHALLOWN.HTM

The Catholic Education Resource Center is another place to search. Here’s one of their Halloween articles: catholiceducation.org/articles/civilization/cc0070.html

I’m not familiar with the item you are referring to, but try Googling again, spelling it, “tract.”

Betsy

I was going to suggest that, too, but when I did google it with the word “tract”, all the results came back with “track” anyway. :shrug:

don’t what OP is looking for but Catholics United for the Faith has a good article for parents and catechists on Halloween at cuf.org, I will find and post a link, computer is running slow

cuf.org/faithfacts/details_view.asp?ffID=9
all Hallows eve

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.