Hanging on with whited nuckles

I posted late last year about how dark things were getting in my life, and life is still full of illness and trouble. I was pretty dark and depressed, but I’m not as dark or depressed these days. I apologize for hurting anyones feelings, and beg your forgiveness. Where there is love there is hope, so I hold on to what faith I have with both hands and whited nuckles. Deep down I know God loves me. It is a struggle, but God seems to think I can handle it. With his help I hope to. Things may be a little dark but there is still a small light in my heart. The light of Christ.
Thanks to everyone who prayed for me.
God Bless, and keep me in your prayers.

Sounds like things are getting better. You continue to be in my prayers!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your prayers.
I believe they are bing answered.

It is always darkest before the dawn!

I forgot to post an “e” with my “being” so here it is:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just need to keep the dawn in my mind and the love of God in my heart. I always use to say about my faither’s death that where there is love there is hope. I love my faither so I have hope for him. God loves me so there is hope for me.

Thank you

I’mpraying for you dear friend.

May God bless you abundantly and drench you in His grace, peace and love:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

I think it was Mother Angelica that said when God allows you to fail or experience terrible darkness, He is trusting you with that particular cross; He trusts that despite that particular darkness or failure you will still be able to love Him. Isn’t that a comforting thought? God has trusted each with our own cross.

Thank you soooo much John.
I helps to have friends pray for you.
God Bless.

It is also good if you can laugh and be light hearted when you are troubled and ill.
You and Mother Angelica are correct.
I laugh when I read the above quote because it reminds me of the expression, “I wish God didn’t trust me so much.” I know a saint said it, but I don’t know who.
Thank you so much for your encouragement, and I will try to laugh more.

:smiley:

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.