Hanna Grace Belville is trying to be born

My fellow Christians. Please pray with me for my Grand daughter who is on the way. Her heart rate has dropped, and her Mother “Marie” is having a tough time. Please pray that Jesus will comfort and help Hanna to be born healthy, and for Marie to come through this pregnancy healthy as well.

Love you All, and thanks!!

Al Belville

Praying [FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Palatino Linotype]for your daughter and granddaughter[/FONT]…

[/FONT]+

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

Suggested Prayer for a Woman in Labor

O God Almighty, who suffered death upon the Cross, particularly for my sins be with me.

Holy Cross of Jesus – have pity on me.
Holy Cross of Jesus – be my protector.
Holy Cross of Jesus – take away all bitter pains.
Holy Cross of Jesus – take away all evil.
Holy Cross of Jesus - let me walk in the way of salvation.

Preserve me from any temporal accidents; take away any danger of sudden death. I always adore the Holy Cross of Jesus Christ. Jesus of Nazareth crucified, have pity on me; make the spirit of evil leave me for all times.

Oh, Mother of Perpetual Succour I come before thy sacred picture and with a child like conscience invoke thine aid. Show thyself a Mother to me now, Have pity on me.

Oh, dearest Mother of Perpetual Succour, for the love thou barest to Jesus and in honour of His Sacred wounds, help me in this my necessity.

Oh, Loving Mother I leave it all to Thee in the name of the Father, I leave it all to Thee in the name of the Son, I leave it all to the Thee in name of the Holy Spirit.

AMEN. AMEN.

Our Lady of Perpetual Succour. Pray for us.

Praying for a safe delivery and well being of both mother and child.

Praying for your beautiful granddaughter and for the health of her mother!

Praying to Our Lady of Guadalupe for your daughter to have an uncomplicated pregnancy & safe delivery of a healthy baby.

Praying for her…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Hanna. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Hanna’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Pater Noster & Ave María.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Thanks so much for your prayers my Catholic family. Her Heart rate is normal now (thanks be to God). Its a long labor. As of 9am this morning, my Daughter inlaw is at 8 cm. It won’t be long now.

God bless you all

Al

Praying for a safe delivery very soon.

Prayers for the mother and child.

Hail Mary full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

she is a trooper! continued prayers.

Prayer for lttle Hanna.
mlz

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers that went up like incense to the Lord. Hanna Grace was born healthy just after 7pm eastern time 19 Aug, at 8 lbs 13 oz. and with mondo loads of dark brown hair. My daughter in-law is doing well too even after a C section. I know in my heart that things came out so good because of your prayers. May the Lord bless you all.

Al

Praise God! :extrahappy:

May Hanna Grace Belville always be a joy to God and a blessing for men!

From the Douay-Rheims Version of the Bible:

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee.
The Lord shew his face to thee, and have mercy on thee.
The Lord turn his countenance to thee, and give thee peace.

Congratulations! Continued prayers for Hannah and Mommy!

Wonderful news Congratulations !

Thank You Lord Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.