Happy All Saints Day

I feel extremely Blessed to have Saints that help us and pray along with us.

americancatholic.org/Features/SaintofDay/

Litany of the Saints

ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/saints.htm

“goforgoal” AMEN. The Communion of Saints is awesome! Our elder brothers and sisters… praying for us! Our special Patron Saints and our Guardian Angels… keeping watch over each of us. Praise God, for the Communion of Saints… which He, in His Mercy… has given to the whole Church!

May each one of us… one day… join them, in our Eternal Father’s Kingdom. :gopray2:

God bless you.

Amen!
Praise God for the Saints who have gone before us as an example, and who pray for us, and cheer us on as we “fight the good fight of faith”.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1,2

The very best thing about Halloween, is that the very next day is All Saints day.

HAPPY ALL SAINTS DAY EVERYONE!!!

Happy All Saints Day everyone!!!

I have been so looking forward to this feast day but unfortunately I’m too sick to attend Mass. :frowning:

Well I hope you got to listen to Mass on Relevant Radio or EWTN.
Feel Better:)

All Saints Day is a HUGE deal at my school. We start w/ all school Mass. Then, kids go back to their classrooms and give saint presentations. All kids have to research a saint and grade level appropriate oral presentations are given. Parents and grandparents come to the presentations.

After lunch, we have “saint” related games all over campus. The 7th & 8th graders take small groups of younger kids around to all the game stations. 6th graders demonstrate the games and parent volunteers help man the stations.

It’s a long day, but the kids seem to like it. :thumbsup: (we did all this on Friday)

Wow! That sounds awesome, KCT! :thumbsup: We had nothing like this, when I was in parochial school! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone had fun!

We sure did! It’s bittersweet for the 8th graders as it’s their last year. :o

I’m sorry you’re not feeling very well. At Mass this evening, I said a prayer for you (and for anyone else who was too sick to come).

God bless,
goforgoal

Aww. thank you! :hug3:

God bless these people who put these beautiful videos together.

A Tribute to Saints

youtube.com/watch?v=MxZE2Tx6Dpk

Quotable Saints

youtube.com/watch?v=nDflqSdidb0

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.