Happy Birthday Whatevergirl! Dec 15th. The Feast Day of St. Mary Di Rosa

Happy Birthday Whatevergirl!!! Dec 15th. The Feast Day of St. Mary Di Rosa and all the Saints that share this day.

St. Adalbero
St. Urbitius
St. Valerian
St. Florentius
St. Faustinus
St. Nino
St. Maximinus
St. Paul of Latros

Happy Birthday to a great CAF Forumie, who shares lots of Catholic insight and brings kindness to all.:blessyou::cake:

Happiest of Birthdays ever!!!!

Happy Blessed Day WG!!!!!!! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :flowers:

~Liza

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fabulous friend! :D

*Aw, GD! :o Thank you, you guys! This is too sweet.

Thanks for the cyber-cakes…NO CALORIES. :smiley:

What a wonderful list of saints whom I share the day with…thank you for posting that.

Turned 41 yesterday…wow, seems like yesterday I was turning 21. :blush: What happened to the time? I said to my dh yesterday…’‘I wish I could have known what I know NOW when Iwas in my 20’s’’…it’s weird how you have to experience life to gain wisdom…and I look at my 87 yr old MIL and think…wow, I STILL have so much to learn. :eek: :blush:

Thanks again. *

Thank you, EM. :smiley: :hug1:

[SIGN] Happy Birthday! :cake:[/SIGN]

Happy Birthday! Many blessings for you and your family

Happy Birthday!! One day late..

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

I wish you all the blessings of Our Lord today and everyday.

(Sorry this is late, but I didn't know!)

~Tonya

I hope you had a very happy birthday, Whatevergirl. Just so you know, in my personal tradition, birthdays last all week, so it is STILL your birthday. Enjoy it as long as you like!

Happy Birthday WG and thank you for all of your help over the past couple of years.

Happy Birthday, WG!

May all your wishes come true. Except the ones about the Steelers. ;)

Betsy

So what is on the agenda for a special whatever birthday? What did Mr Whatever and the whatever kids do for you? I hope they treated you the like whatever queen you are.:D

*:smiley: ha, jrabs, that’s funny. lol

Weeelll…Mr Whatever had to work last night. :rolleyes: Today is his typical ‘‘off’’ day, and he is planning a surprise. :hmmm: He is actually cooking for me tonight :love: , and I’m sure he recruited the kiddos to help. I love my family. :o To be honest, as I age, I no longer care about gifts. Being with family…having God and our health…it’s more than enough.

However, dd said last night…’‘I know what daddy got you, mommy…I think you’ll really like it.’’

Gifts can’t hurt, though. :p;)

Hugs to you all here for making me feel special–I love you guys. :grouphug:*

[quote="baltobetsy, post:14, topic:179917"]
Happy Birthday, WG!

May all your wishes come true. Except the ones about the Steelers. ;)

Betsy

[/quote]

*I think the Steelers need a long nap! :p Oh my. Not enough birthday candles and wishes to help them this season, I'm afraid. But, next year...never know. :dancing:

Thanks betsy. *

[quote="joandarc2008, post:13, topic:179917"]
Happy Birthday WG and thank you for all of your help over the past couple of years.

[/quote]

*My pleasure...you and your husband are always in my prayers...marriage takes work, I know it does. I wish it didn't, and that all the romantic movies that make it look effortless were really true...but, there are days when you will be like this :mad: other days :( and then other days.... :love:

If you work through the :( and :mad: you'll have a BUNCH of :love: days.

I sometimes have these days with my husband (still after 18 yrs).... :shrug: lol

God bless.*

[quote="whatevergirl, post:16, topic:179917"]
:D ha, jrabs, that's funny. lol

Weeelll....Mr Whatever had to work last night. :rolleyes: Today is his typical ''off'' day, and he is planning a surprise. :hmmm: He is actually cooking for me tonight :love: , and I'm sure he recruited the kiddos to help. I love my family. :o To be honest, as I age, I no longer care about gifts. Being with family...having God and our health...it's more than enough.

*However, dd said last night...''I know what daddy got you, mommy...I think you'll really like it.'' *

Gifts can't hurt, though.

Hugs to you all here for making me feel special--I love you guys. :grouphug:

[/quote]

Oh man - a nice meal is a fabulous gift! And the kids behaving, another brithday bonus.
Leave it to you. You told us your age. Some people are 40 somethin's - you are 40 whatevers. :D

Your family sounds special - a perfect match for you. Enjoy friend.

Happy Birthday non-British WhateverGirl!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.