Happy Christmas all

Happy Christmas to all
and may it be joyous in every way and a safe one
and may all the joys and blessings
of this season
persevere into the future

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_16_11.gifBarb

Thank you Barbmay God bless you and keep you, n’ may the the best response to your blobs be seen this Christmass by you and may they uplift you in the joy of the Lord Jesus.
Godbless:tiphat:

:wave:

Thank you, Barb for your Christmas wishes and prayers. Thanks for all your thoughtful and inspiring posts, even if not responded to as often they’re complete in themselves, but nevertheless read.

Happy and blessed Christmas to you

Dear Barb and all,

May the Child Jesus bless you abundantly this Christmas and throughout the New Year. Together with the angels who announced His coming, let us joyfully praise, “Glory to God in the Highest, and peace to His people on earth!”

Teresa Johns uploaded this image to

Here’s the musical version of what Joysong said. :smiley:

I have nothing profound or wise to add, so

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

I give this Christmas blessing to all of you…

May the blessing of Christmas which is Peace, Love and Holiness be with each of you. And may God’s chicest blessings be with each of you, now and forever, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

God bless all of you, this Christmas and always. And a Happy New Year 2009. :extrahappy:

Merry Christmas to you, Barb. I’m grateful for your presence on CAF. :hug1:

Deacon Ed, thank you for that lovely blessing!

In Christ,
MarieVeronica :flowers:

Merry Christmas everyone. God Bless, Tim

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.