Happy Father's Day!

To all those dads out there-Happy father's day!

I'm the "dad" of my dogs and fish-they gave me no present! How terrible! What a bunch of ingrates!

Of course!

Happy Father's Day to God, the Father Almighty! Happy Father's Day to all our priests, who are our spiritual Fathers and who lead their sheep the right direction!

Happy Father's Day to everyone who is blessed to be a father! Happy Father's Day to all girls who had the pleasure of growing up with father's in the house! Happy Father's Day to all women who are lucky enough to be married to a father!

Happy Father's Day to young men who had fathers they wish to be like! Happy Father's Day to all adoptive fathers, fathers-to-be, and men who are not biological fathers, but who have worked hard to influence the lives of the young.

And Happy Father's Day to the "fathers" of animals, which God gave us and which honor Him by being animals. Heeeeee!

Awww but they give you presents every day by being great cuddlebugs! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="Rascalking, post:1, topic:202584"]
To all those dads out there-Happy father's day!

I'm the "dad" of my dogs and fish-they gave me no present! How terrible! What a bunch of ingrates!

[/quote]

Maybe you should increase their allowance so they can afford more presents and let them out of the house more often by themselves. How can they go shopping if you don't take them !

[quote="cmscms, post:4, topic:202584"]
Maybe you should increase their allowance so they can afford more presents and let them out of the house more often by themselves. How can they go shopping if you don't take them !

[/quote]

I increased their allowance once and they threw the biggest doggy party in the world! My house was a mess afterwords. Puppies in the neighborhood STILL talk about! ;)

What is a boy to do?!:shrug::shrug:

[quote="Rascalking, post:5, topic:202584"]
I increased their allowance once and they threw the biggest doggy party in the world! My house was a mess afterwords. Puppies in the neighborhood STILL talk about! ;)

What is a boy to do?!:shrug::shrug:

[/quote]

Really, so your dog is the one who hosted that party my cats still talk about ? hmmm come to think of it they didn't get me a mother's day present.

By the way, my cats would appreciate if you could keep a litter box for the next time they are over

:D

[quote="Rascalking, post:1, topic:202584"]

[/quote]

Your dogs went a whole day without giving you "presants" that's pretty cool:D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.