Happy Feast of Christ the King

Happy Feast of Christ the King

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world (Matthew 25:34)

Image source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_the_National_Shrine_of_the_Immaculate_Conception#/media/File:Basilica_of_the_Immaculate_Conception_(5379784334).jpg

7 Likes

Don’t forget to get your Plenary Indulgence today (Sun Nov 22, 2020) for the Feast! Pasting instructions from a past year so just ignore that Nov 25 date.

3 Likes

Got it! I recited it with my Baptist neighbor from my balcony to the courtyard. Hope that’s public enough! Confession and Mass yesterday. Wish me luck on attachment to venial sin…

1 Like

He is the ONLY King I bow down to. Thank You Lord for coming among us to save us.

Yeah, as an American I don’t believe in kings EXCEPT Christ the King and Mother Mary our Queen.

Rest of the Kings can stay in England or history books where they belong.

2 Likes

No disrespect intended but to bow to any of them is laughable.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.