happy mother's day

To all the moms out there, here are prayers that you have the best possible day.
May God Bless all Moms.

Thank you so much. May God bless you as well

Thank you :):thumbsup:

I found some prayers for mothers who are facing difficulties:
from USCCB - Intercessory Prayers for Families
May God bless, comfort, heal, and strengthen all mothers in times of trouble.

Thank you!

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers!! We moms and grandmas (me) all NEED and appreciate them!!

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS, STEPMOMS, GRANDMAS AND ALL WOMEN WHO MOTHER AND NURTURE OUR KIDS! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH THE GRACES NECESSARY TO GUIDE THEM WELL WITH THE VIRTUES NECESSARY TO HONOR GOD IN HIS CHURCH!!

Amen!!!

Thank you traillius!

Happy Mother’s Day to all moms! But especially, I offer this for all the moms that are struggling to persevere on all alone, that have troubled children that cause them heartache, or have spouses that are unappreciative of the work they do. God sees all of your struggles and is always there beside you. May you have a restful, peaceful day. :console:

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

[LEFT] The most important person on earth is a mother.
[/LEFT]
[LEFT] She cannot claim the honor of having built Notre Dame Cathedral.
She need not. She has built something more magnificent than any cathedral
– a dwelling for an immortal soul,
the tiny perfection of her baby’s body.
The angels have not been blessed with such a grace.
They cannot share in God’s creative miracle to bring
new saints to Heaven. Only a human mother can.
Mothers are closer to God the Creator than any other creatures. God joins forces with mothers in performing this act of creation… What on God’s good earth is more glorious than this: to be a mother?[/LEFT]

[LEFT]

*Venerable Joseph Cardinal Mindszenty *
*March 29, 1892 – May 6, 1975 *
[/LEFT]

Those were excellent. Thanks for posting the link.
Mary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.