Happy THANKSGIVING TO JESUS and pray for my brother

Hi all , I do hope that you and your families get to enjoy the thanksgiving holy day . Everyone I have to ask if you can please pray for my brother Sal . He has a big deal he is working on at his work and today he got a setback and sad news today with bad news . He asked me to ask for prayer and pray for him .He needs this deal to go very well and that all goes great . Please pray as he is worried . He has been under stress financially. Please pray fervently for him and for my health and for my girl friend to open her eyes and return to me in unconditional love . Thanks I greatly appreciate your prayers, You all mean alot to me . John

Praying for your intentions John…

Simon thanks from my heart for praying for my brother .He needs God’s love and guidance and that the LORD hears this prayer . Praise GOD ! Happy THANKSGIVING TO JESUS and pray for my brother . Keep him in prayer , John

Hi all , I do hope that you and your families get to enjoy the thanksgiving holy day . Everyone I have to ask if you can please pray for my brother Sal . He has a big deal he is working on at his work and today he got a setback and sad news today with bad news . He asked me to ask for prayer and pray for him .He needs this deal to go very well and that all goes great . Please pray as he is worried . He has been under stress financially. Please pray fervently for him and for my health and for my girl friend to open her eyes and return to me in unconditional love . Thanks I greatly appreciate your prayers, You all mean alot to me . John

Prayed a decade of the Rosary for your intentions…
Happy Thanksgiving to you, John, and to all of our American friends! :slight_smile:

Thanks Tammie for praying for me and my brother’s prayer intentions . I and my brother greratly appreciate it. God bless you and thanks for the thanksgiving wishes , your brother in Christ, John

Praying!

Hi 244rocket, have a blessed day and I want you to have a wonderful thanksgiving holiday with family and friends .Thanks for praying for Sal and I. GOD BLESS YOU, John

Everyone have a blessed thanksgiving day . I AM HOPING EVERYONE IS HAPPY THAT OUR DAY OF GIVING THANKS TO GOD IS HERE . I ask that you all continue in prayer for my brother. He is very grateful and so am I .THANKS ALL, and thanks for hearing our prayers for Sal Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen /.God bless each of you, John

John,
I will be/and am, giving thanks to the Lord for having you in my life! I will continue praying for you and your brother. May God bless you richly.

Your sister in Christ,
Judi

Thank you from my heart for your prayers for Sal and for me. I am so appreciative. YOU ARE A TRUE BLESSING TO MANY HERE .GOD BLESS YOU, your brother in Christ, John

Thanks I really do appreciate the prayers for my brother I ask that you keep us in your prayers. Praise GOD . . My brother and his work project business deal is needing to be accepted and a deal made . He works long hours and is under stress because of this work deal. Sal going through tough times with this deal not going through yet. .have a Happy Thanksgiving , John

:slight_smile: Everyone thanks from my heart for praying for my brother .He needs God’s love and guidance and that the LORD hears this prayer . Praise GOD ! Happy THANKSGIVING TO JESUS and pray for my brother . Keep him in prayer , He is veru ipset at the fact that things are not going well . But I know GOD has this in his hands. Pray for Sal . thanks alot, John HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL ! :thumbsup: your brother in Christ, J.
Hi all :slight_smile: , I do hope that you and your families get to enjoy the thanksgiving holy day . Everyone I have to ask if you can please pray for my brother Sal . He has a big deal he is working on at his work and today he got a setback and sad news today with bad news . He asked me to ask for prayer and pray for him .He needs this deal to go very well and that all goes great . Please pray as he is worried . He has been under stress financially. Please pray fervently for him and for my health and for my girl friend to open her eyes and return to me in unconditional love . Thanks I greatly appreciate your prayers, You all mean alot to me .:thumbsup: John

LORD Jesus
Help,Heal and Guide Ur Children

Praying for all of your intentions.

jesu1983 and Ben M thanks to you both for your prayers. Keep Sal in your prayers and me also. Enjoy the Happy Thanksgiving holiday, Thanks, John

Praying for you and your brother, may you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless You!

Jesus please give powerful help and many blessings to Sal and John in all their difficulties and needs

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.