happy

I want to thank GOD for all his blessings…to all my family here, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and guidance…UPDATE…

My relationship with Frank has been blessed by GOD…we are in a good blessed place. I can’t express enough how my belief in prayer has exploded into high gear…i feel this extreme peace flowing through me and my relationship!!!

I will continue thanking GOD for the rest of my life and would appreciate your prayers to continue this wonderful journey with GOD and Frank

I love you GOD

How wonderful! Praise God for bringing you this peace and renewal!

From James 5:13

Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise

:signofcross: Heavenly Father we rejoice with Janiejnb as she celebrates YOUR blessings; may you continue to bless her - and her relationship with Frank; and pour out your love, joy and peace into their hearts!!!

Continued prayers for your intentions.

Joining you in prayers of thanks and praise…

Never stop thanking God, because you have the gift of life,

:extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy:

:smiley:

I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You. I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul. All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O Lord, When they hear the words of Your mouth. Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord, For great is the glory of the Lord. Though the Lord is on high, Yet He regards the lowly; But the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Blessed be God forever!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord!
My spirit exults in God, my saviour!
:takeoff:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.