Harassment/Suicide!

I mentioned this other gal in my last prayer I need prayer that she be forced to leave me alone and to quit harassing me on other sites and off the internet and pray that God bring some one to my aid as stopping her on my own has not been possible she is in to spell work and is dangerous I pray for a immediate break through that some one just some one wake up to what she is doing to me and to see her for her true colors before it is to late,
I am wanting to commit suicide to escape from her its that bad.
I pray that some one have enough guts to tell others what she is doing, this gal has done it to 2 other people but no one wants to listen and I have not been able to track the 2 other people down which makes proving what she is doing impossible. Please help.

Amen

I trust you won’t harm your own life. Talk to a priest about the woman and the stress she has caused you.You are in my prayers. :slight_smile:

***+JMJTJ+

Pleae do tell someone in authority at work about the situation and report her to the police if needed too.

And please seek help through the priest as mentioned &/or your doctor.

You will be in my prayers for your peace, strength, and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Stay away from the pages of the internet where you are being harrased. My husband and I have had to stay away from our own family members, in order to have peace in our lives…and to keep away from loved ones is really hard.
Like today’s reading; “Transform your mind”! Stay as much as you can away from the situation, keep your “mind”, your “thoughts” on the Lord your God. You see, you are the child of an Almighty God, that makes you very special. You are a huge part of God’s plan, so Life really needs you here :slight_smile: . Life needs you to make this world a better place. Remember that Jesus was also harrased and falsely accused, and now He sits “Triumphant” in heaven. That is why He inspired you to choose this name :thumbsup: , for He is at your side, bigger and more powerful than a guardian angel, to make you Triumphant. Every difficult moment in life passes, so know that you are very special here, that Life really needs you, and please:gopray2: , go speak to a priest.

In the name of Jesus, Father, please give this troubled soul peace. Please find means to stop this woman for ruining others lives; reveal her strategems; and please vindicate and free those whom sho tries to harrass.

Dear God, Please Help This Young Mam To Get These Bad Thoughts Out Of His Mind.
I Pray That This Woman Will Stop Harassing Him.
Grandma Glor

Um grandma I am a her! :slight_smile: Thanks for your help I appreciate it and every one else who has prayed for me.

I just pray that help come to my aid and fast, this has been going on for far to long and this gal needs stopping for her own good!

Praying…:gopray2:

Thank you so much!

I AM SO SORRY THAT I MADE SUCH A BIG MISTAKE. FORGIVE ME GRANDMA GLOR

you are forgiven grandma we all make mistakes every one of us!

Im still feeling so exhausted and tired by this gals continued
harassment etc that suicide still crosses my mind largely.
Its just hard not being believed and the longer peeps dis believe
me the longer the gal gets away with it. Tragic that some one
can make up so many lies in order to get away with doing
the wrong thing to others and not just to me.

My Social worker comes tomorrow and I will speak it through
with her. I continue to pray too.

I will be praying for your protection through the intercession of St. Michael the archangel. Be strong.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.